LGP's Bandits Proceeds On Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep looking on LGP for an update on Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy
    I much prefer rpg's and even this rps holds more interest for me. Wonder if anyone still plays it online...
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
    Ben Franklin 1755

Comment

That should be forthcoming shortly, I think. It, too, ended up with a mishap or two and has been unfortunately delayed in several manners unforseen at the time that the title was announced. And, you'd not be alone in wanting the thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
        That should be forthcoming shortly, I think. It, too, ended up with a mishap or two and has been unfortunately delayed in several manners unforseen at the time that the title was announced. And, you'd not be alone in wanting the thing...
        Svartalf, is that official word?

Comment

Sweet.. I hope sells well for many reasons..and one selfish reason...the Expansion packs
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
          Ben Franklin 1755

Comment

Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
            Svartalf, is that official word?
            Are you kidding?! No. The only official word comes from a press release from Michael Simms. The only "official" unofficial word would be from one of the team members- I'm not on that team right at the moment, though with Bandits getting out of the way, that might change as well.

Right now, I've got a short list of gotchas I'm now beginning to put the wraps on Bandits with- it really should be very shortly that it will go gold as most of the gotchas are interrelated to each other and different aspects of the same thing wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X