Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallium3D LLVMpipe Now Supports GLSL 1.40

Phoronix: Gallium3D LLVMpipe Now Supports GLSL 1.40

The Gallium3D LLVMpipe driver has gone from supporting GLSL 1.40 to now handling not only GLSL 1.30 but also GLSL 1.40. Version 1.40 of the GL Shading Language is needed for OpenGL 3.1 compliance...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

What is OpenGL ES 2.0/3.0 stat on LLVMpipe?

Comment

The Gallium3D LLVMpipe driver has gone from supporting GLSL 1.40 to now handling not only GLSL 1.30 but also GLSL 1.40
      Is it too early in the morning or does this sentence make no sense at all?

Comment

Originally posted by FourDMusic View Post
        Early morning (and possibly lack of coffee).

Comment

Originally posted by FourDMusic View Post
          Makes no sense to me either, but remember that it's just as early in the morning for Michael (and probably earlier, unless you live in Hawaii or something).

Comment

I retract my earlier comment - it seems to be too early in the morning for me! (and I've only had one cup of coffee)

Comment

The more interesting question would be when RBDoom3-BFG will run with oss drivers... I guess then Rage would run as well (via wine).

Comment

LLDB on Linux

Just building LLVM/Clang/LLDB/Compiler-RT/libcxx on Trunk for Debian Linux locally and it just looks like LLDB now hooks in with Python and Linux with the latest checkouts.

Having LLDB on Linux will be a big help.

Comment

Working...
                X