Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games Running WIth Open-Source Radeon Graphics

Phoronix: Games Running WIth Open-Source Radeon Graphics

The Wiki list of games known to work with the open-source Radeon Linux graphics driver has been updated...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: Games Running WIth Open-Source Radeon Graphics

The Wiki list of games known to work with the open-source Radeon Linux graphics driver has been updated...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTMxNDg

Evergreen 5850, latest mesa, libdrm & xf86-video-ati :

Shank2 runs fine - sometimes in certain situations it's slow otherwise it's ok (what S3TC support ? - I don't even have it installed)

Warsow: sound stutters & it crashes when trying to get into options or attempting to game - could be specific to my system

compiz-fusion 0.8* works flawless - using it all the time for production
    Last edited by kernelOfTruth; 28 February 2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I'd take that page with a grain of salt. It's been around for years and is a wiki so anyone can edit it. It's not always clear when someone updated a particular test or what driver version they were using or how long ago it was tested.

Comment

My recent experience - run a game, and then see it working.

Comment

I'd take that page with a grain of salt.

Comment

Some information about what's updated would be nice and make the article worthwhile.

Comment

Uh-oh, internal server error?

I've attempted to create acocunt on that wiki and update some data. Unfortunately server returns 500 internal server error when I'm trying to create account. FAIL.

Comment

Working...
              X