Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter Strike: Condition Zero Now Ported To Linux

Phoronix: Counter Strike: Condition Zero Now Ported To Linux

New games are now available from the Steam Linux client...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Terrorists win.

Comment

I've been waiting for these moments, where huge games will arrive to linux since forever.(by that time I had the proprietary blob and I was A-O.K.)
      Now that this is actually happening, I my graphics card(r730) is not supported and I am stuck with a semi-finished oss driver.(which by the way is brilliant, thank you guys for keeping the old hw alive)

I want to lay down, and cry my ass off like a little girl whose puppy got killed by a semi-truck.
      (now let's all pray for a surprise release with the new xorg support... no optimization, just the xorg. thank you goodbye)

Comment

nice to see the number of games increasing!

Secret P.S. anyone want Frozen Synapse on Steam? they sell them by pair and I have one to give as a gift... first to answer will get it

Comment

BIT.TRIP Runner 2 also got released today with Linux support on day 1... http://store.steampowered.com/app/218060/

Comment

Originally posted by d2kx View Post
            BIT.TRIP Runner 2 also got released today with Linux support on day 1... http://store.steampowered.com/app/218060/
            now that is some great oldschool jump'n'run - love it

Comment

Anyone been able to buy CS:CZ yet? It doesn't show up as Linux supported on my end yet o_o

Comment

Originally posted by Ancurio View Post
                Anyone been able to buy CS:CZ yet? It doesn't show up as Linux supported on my end yet o_o
                I had it already and it appeared in the linux library as a beta. Not sure if it is there because I'm in the Linux Beta Access group.

Comment

Originally posted by kernelOfTruth View Post
                  now that is some great oldschool jump'n'run - love it
                  I preordered it and lucked out w/the Linux support. Now, if only Bit Trip #1 had Linux support on Steam (like it does on Desura....)

Comment

Originally posted by KarateBob View Post
                    I preordered it and lucked out w/the Linux support. Now, if only Bit Trip #1 had Linux support on Steam (like it does on Desura....)
                    I've noticed that some titles are not listed as supporting Linux but a Linux version is available for installation after purchase.

Comment

Working...
                    X