Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't posted in ages but I still had to login just to say this:

Michael, you were right.

He's been saying for years that steam was coming and no one believed him (Valve's semi-denial didn't help). Well now it's here, and you called it...

Comment

Originally posted by Fazer View Post
      It should be in your Linux library. It must be some bug, check again. Or maybe you have Half-Life: Source or something different?
      There's a setup/preference option somewhere for showing beta software... Make sure you've got that enabled.

Comment

As long valve think that the catalyst is the official AMD hardware driver and not the official-build-in-Linux-radeon-driver so long they can wait for my money.

As long Valve thing closed source drivers are for anything useful than to flush the toilet so long I say to valve : Go fuck yourself!

Oh and I checked it multiple time team-fortress2 is not playable with the open-source driver.

Edit:Catalyst is like having AIDS it does not hurt you for many years but it will always fuck you so hard than you die because of this.
        Last edited by necro-lover; 14 February 2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by necro-lover View Post
          Oh and I checked it multiple time team-fortress2 is not playable with the open-source driver.
          TF2 exposes a bug in the r600g DISCARD_RANGE code in Mesa... This bug causes the display to be full of artifacts both in the menu, and playing the game. Reverting a specific Mesa commit will clean up the display.

There's also been a lot of fixes recently in Mesa and the kernel to prevent lock-ups that were being triggered. A recent 3.8rc kernel and mesa git master should improve a lot of things.

Comment

Too bad I already own all the ones I want. I always miss the sales. Oh well time to kill a bunch of CS newbs, later.

Comment

Originally posted by Veerappan View Post
              TF2 exposes a bug in the r600g DISCARD_RANGE code in Mesa... This bug causes the display to be full of artifacts both in the menu, and playing the game. Reverting a specific Mesa commit will clean up the display.

There's also been a lot of fixes recently in Mesa and the kernel to prevent lock-ups that were being triggered. A recent 3.8rc kernel and mesa git master should improve a lot of things.
              I use the kernel 3.8rc6 and i use a mesa git like driver.

But Who cares? the only point who do care is: valve lie to the people and tells them they should install the catalyst.

Its like a AIDS junkie tells other healthy people it is so much better to be a AIDS patient because then you get welfare because you are sick person.

No having aids or installing catalyst is not a solution !

Valve go fuck yourself! I'm sick of cheap excuses !

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$ View Post
                You no longer die from HIV you idiot.
                Fit even better in comparison to the catalyst maybe no one die from the catalyst to.

And no closed source drivers are not the same with HIV nor cancer.
                Really? i quote yourself: "You no longer die from HIV you idiot." and you don't die because of closed source drivers so its the same.

Both are diseases but catalyst is a mental one and HIV and cancer is a disease of the body.

Fucking zealot.
                O dear BOSS I read so many responses of your posts and a lot of people just think that your intelligence is limited.

I'm sure right now you are on more ignore lists here on phoronix than my person.

Finally somebody turns he's attention to linux and you tell him to go fuck himself. You are the reason linux doesn't get off the ground. You and your fucking Stallman-like beliefs...
                I switch to Linux 9 years ago this means I get the point what valve realizes 9 years before them.

Does this make me dumber than them only because i get it 9 years faster?

Try to Extra polish this information on the tropic from now one in 9 years the mental slow people @ valve get the point and switch to open-source drivers? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

and be sure valve is just "slow" but you are really stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by asdx
                  Also, I can't wait for Steam Linux games to start appearing in http://thepiratebay.se/. There's no fucking way I'm paying for commercial DRM crap.
                  +1

WOOP WOOP

I remember playing killing floor in a cracked french server in dem windows days... basically there was this russian cracked steam site you could have any steam game and play them on pirated servers

fucking ace it was...

what's taking so long for linux piracy ffs?

AR AR do what you want because a pirate is free

Comment

This thread

...has been hijacked by terrorists. I'm gonna go CT just to pwn their asses

Counter Strike Source and 1.6 on Linux. How sweet it is.

Comment

sure they can...

do a google for darksteam or crackedsteam or for any specific title really like killing floor

but as of now I am yet to find a single pirated game for linux

fags

Comment

Working...
                      X