Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Alan Cox Calls Fedora 18 "The Worst Red Hat Distro"

Quote Originally Posted by lsatenstein View Post
    Is gksudo a shell script that calls sudo?
    No, it is a binary executable for giving superuser privileges to applications with a GUI.
    It is a GTK+ frontend for su and sudo.

Hello everyone. I just wanted to uhm...

TELL ALL YOU BITCHES THAT FEDORA 18 WORKED OUT OF THE BOX, MUTHAFUCKAHZZZZ!!!!

*lol*

Quote Originally Posted by frantaylor View Post
    So in other words there is no allowance for shared computer in a household where the husband and wife have separate accounts?

In other words in a business setting we must allocate machines for every single individual even though we have three shifts?

Your mysterious use-case is only applicable in your mother's basement where nobody else can stand the smell of your dirty underwear.
    Yes in todays world there is nothing like shared computer. We have three laptops me, wife and my child. Everyone needs separate space and computer today.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyRice View Post
    So in other words there is no allowance for shared computer in a household where the husband and wife have separate accounts?

In other words in a business setting we must allocate machines for every single individual even though we have three shifts?

Your mysterious use-case is only applicable in your mother's basement where nobody else can stand the smell of your dirty
    discount underwear.

Yes in todays world there is nothing like shared computer. We have three laptops me, wife and my child. Everyone needs separate space and computer today.
    So guys do you have shared computers in your home?

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyRice View Post
    So guys do you have shared computers in your home?
    A few. Not many though.