Wargame: European Escalation probably going to Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wargame: European Escalation probably going to Linux

There is one more Steam title which already Linux compatible and probably will be released some day.

One of Eugen System developers confirm it here:

Originally posted by Mawww
    As it's main developer, I can confirm there is a Linux version of the game internally at Eugen Systems, I use it daily as I do my work under Linux. At the moment it is not sufficiently polished, and I cannot say anything about a potential release...

I would however be interested in knowing which distributions you are using, what are your graphic cards and drive
    So if you want to see that game coming to Linux, serf to their forum and leave your comments/system configuration.

Sounds awesome

I'm not much of a gamer, but a Cold War RTS game is certainly my style. My system is running Arch Linux with KDE and is powered by an i5 2400 and NVidia GT 440.

Comment

Comment

I will believe it when I see it. There are many games with internal linux versions that still aren't released. WoW anyone? I don't see anything different about this situation.

Comment

Has anyone found out any more details about this game? I am very interested. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

صحيفة نبأ الإلكترونية الإخبارية اخبار نبأ اليوم وكل يوم الخبر اون لاين سبق

Comment

Working...
            X