Hatred Against Linux in FreeBSD Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xBADCODE View Post
    Oh lol, I see BSD guys preferred to resort to censorship to sort out all unpleasant threads (even if they contained trolls). Good luck with this approach. Yet for some reason Linux people usually do not have to resort censorship. Oh lol, when some system is so crappy that you have to censor posts, it's just hillarious.
    Once he picks one account he will stop having his posts moderated. Until he gets rid of those multiple accounts it will continue to be moderated.

AKA kill BSD aka Linux anals Solaris aka bsd sucks and dies aka BSD BullShitDistro, etc etc.
    Last edited by deanjo; 06 January 2013, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
      Once he picks one account he will stop having his posts moderated. Until he gets rid of those multiple accounts it will continue to be moderated.

AKA kill BSD aka Linux anals Solaris aka bsd sucks and dies aka BSD BullShitDistro, etc etc.
      There was one guy talking about VAPs, LDAP, CUDA and numerical libraries ... and I was really tempted to respond. It's just wrong forum and thread (he/she should go to FreeBSD forums or the FreeBSD mailing lists).

Comment

Originally posted by nslay View Post
        There was one guy talking about VAPs, LDAP, CUDA and numerical libraries ... and I was really tempted to respond. It's just wrong forum and thread (he/she should go to FreeBSD forums or the FreeBSD mailing lists).
        All of the above mentioned are the same person. Until he smartens up and uses one account his posts will continue to be moderated.

Comment

Why are people even arguing, let alone flaming, about this?

Who in the bloody hell cares. If you don't like FreeBSD don't use it; contrary to systems from a certain Microsoft it is not and has never been forced down your throat, simple as that. And if they don't like Linux they can choose not to use it.

This is utterly ridiculous. Just shut up everyone before I lose further faith in humanity.

Comment

(this is my opinion on topic)

Comment

Originally posted by liam View Post
              It's a free web, in most places.
              While what you said they did seemed like it was in poor taste it was on their boards and, again, its a free web.
              Poor taste?

So it's fine taste to spread anti-BSD nonsense in a Linux board?

Welcome to the concept called 'karma'.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonadow View Post
                Poor taste?

So it's fine taste to spread anti-BSD nonsense in a Linux board?

Welcome to the concept called 'karma'.
                Unless I missunderstood,.. the local "anti-BSD" guy *is* actually karma. The forum was flooded with latent antiLinux/GPL trolls long ago before he made appearance. So yes, karma...

Next comes either nirvana or kamasutra...

Originally posted by Ishayu View Post
                Why are people even arguing, let alone flaming, about this?

Who in the bloody hell cares. If you don't like FreeBSD don't use it; contrary to systems from a certain Microsoft it is not and has never been forced down your throat, simple as that. And if they don't like Linux they can choose not to use it.

This is utterly ridiculous. Just shut up everyone before I lose further faith in humanity.
                Quick! Build a statue of this guy!
                Last edited by crazycheese; 06 January 2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xBADCODE View Post
                  Oh lol, I see BSD guys preferred to resort to censorship to sort out all unpleasant threads (even if they contained trolls). Good luck with this approach. Yet for some reason Linux people usually do not have to resort censorship. Oh lol, when some system is so crappy that you have to censor posts, it's just hillarious.
                  It's not censorship, it's spam filtering.

If you like trolling go here: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/BSD
                  Last edited by LightBit; 07 January 2013, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                    All of the above mentioned are the same person. Until he smartens up and uses one account his posts will continue to be moderated.
                    WTF? I don't even know "kill BSD" or "BSD sucks and Dies" personally. Seriously, if you don't like what multiple people are saying, fuck off even though you claim to be the moderator.

Comment

Troll account named 'BSD BullShitDistro' creates a thread named 'Hatred against linux in the freebsd forums'

Can't this thread just be deleted? it serves no purpose other than mudslinging.

Comment

Working...
                      X