Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesomeness View Post
    Neither Mesa nor Xorg are under GPL.
    This is better this way, because those components will be widely integrated. We don't want BSD, Haiku etc without graphics, do we?

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
      You behave like a slut, mark45. How the fsck is he spoiling idea of opensource? bla bla bla.
      I think it's you bitching around. Just shut up, your paranoia is your problem, not mine. I'll be using whatever I want, no matter how much you hate it. In fact, the more you hate it the better I like it.
      By dealing with overprotective open source douche bags I start liking closed source better.

Comment

Originally posted by mark45 View Post
        I think it's you bitching around. Just shut up, your paranoia is your problem, not mine. I'll be using whatever I want, no matter how much you hate it. In fact, the more you hate it the better I like it.
        By dealing with overprotective open source douche bags I start liking closed source better.
        Windows is 100$, don't resist the temptation, flow with the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
          Windows is 100$, don't resist the temptation, flow with the masses.
          Jesus, dude, you mean to me less than a dead hooker handcuffed to a toilet sink, do you really think I'm going to even remotely consider what you're telling me?
          Crawl back into your hole and don't jump from your hole at people if you hear them using non open source stuff, you just make things worse.
          Last edited by mark45; 19 December 2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mark45 View Post
            Jesus, dude, you mean to me less than a dead hooker handcuffed to a toilet sink, do you really think I'm going to even remotely consider what you're telling me?
            Crawl back into your hole and don't jump from your hole at people if you hear them using non open source stuff, you just make things worse.
            Excuse me, I never meant to make things worse for a proprietary crowd of lording windows haters.

Comment

Originally posted by asdx
              The latest VLC hangs when I keep f pressed (fullscreen).

Arch Linux x86-64.
              VLC 2.0.5.
              nouveau driver.

I don't experience this problem with mplayer.

Both VLC and mplayer are using xv video output.
              Originally posted by asdx
              Nevermind, this is fixed now.
              It's a 10 months old bug.

How did you solve it?

Comment

Working...
              X