Marek Further Improves Radeon Mesa Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
    The average donation is 20$. He only needs 200 radeon users to donate to earn month salary.
    I don't think he have 200 monthly donations.
    I don't think he even have 20, but what do I know...

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
      That's a really low salary for gpu driver development, and i doubt there are 200 people donating every month.
      Originally posted by uid313 View Post
      I don't think he have 200 monthly donations.
      I don't think he even have 20, but what do I know...
      Money is not made on doubts or opinions. I have laid realistic path, if I were Marek, I would follow it. There is nothing wrong with getting paid for solid professional work and this is how GPU developers earn their money. BUT, the difference is that freelance do not have to obey shitty corporate politics. Like writing windows driver, because it has higher marketshare, because the driver is more polished, because more engineers work on it, because corporate policy tells so, because it has higher marketshare, because the driver is more polished, because more engineers work on it, because corporate policy tells so, because it has higher marketshare, because the driver is more polished, because more engineers work on it, because corporate policy tells so, because it has higher marketshare, because the driver is more polished, because more engineers work on it, because corporate policy tells so, because it has higher marketshare, because the driver is more polished, because more engineers work on it, because corporate policy tells so, because it has higher marketshare, because the driver is more polished, because more engineers work on it, because corporate policy tells so, because it has higher marketshare,..

I think this recursion depth is enough for everyone to get the logic.

Also, 200 graphic cards are sold per day in one computer shop in your average metropolis. These doubts are laughable.

Comment

Late but not to late I also ad some money for Marek!

Comment

Money is not made on doubts or opinions. I have laid realistic path, if I were Marek, I would follow it.

Also, 200 graphic cards are sold per day in one computer shop in your average metropolis. These doubts are laughable.
          LOL. LOL SO HARD.

The facts are that Marek isn't getting 50K a year in donations, and even if he was that's way, way below his market value.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
            LOL. LOL SO HARD.

The facts are that Marek isn't getting 50K a year in donations, and even if he was that's way, way below his market value.
            Did he tried? Oh,.. you speculating again... I have donated and will continue as tradition, have you? Or you prefer to donate speculations in hopes to increase to his market value?

Comment

Did he tried? Oh,.. you speculating again... I have donated and will continue as tradition, have you? Or you prefer to donate speculations in hopes to increase to his market value?
              I can't personally prove the earth is round or that the sun will rise tomorrow either, but i feel pretty safe making that speculation.

Comment

Working...
              X