DragonFlyBSD, CentOS, Ubuntu, Solaris Benchmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe_gunner View Post
    Just in case it wasn't obvious, I was trolling in response to the other Linux trolls.
    That does not make it right.

And it looks like we have an anti-linux puppet account now....

Comment

I am not anti-Linux. I am currently considering BSD the superior infrastructure, that's all. My vserver runs Debian.

Comment

Not everyone who is pro-BSD is anti-Linux. This is no "black and white" even if you try (and fail) to force this.

Comment

Originally posted by BSD Sucks and Dies
          Once again, please rather to your previous comments.
          I do. And I also refer to your nickname. You are anti-BSD and nothing else. All you are posting is ridiculous anti-BSD flaming. Nothing with any kind of knowledge or at least arguments.

Comment

I could maybe take you more serious if you had a serious nickname. But the only reason I still talk to you is because I love clowns.
            Maybe you might want to try more arguments than just "boo-hoo BSD is so bad". In optimum case, some which are actually true.

Comment

Originally posted by LinuxNazi View Post
              GNU/Linux ?ber alles,
              ?ber alles in der Welt!

One Operating System!
              One Compiler!
              One License!
              Don't misuse the Deutschlandlied for such words.

Comment

Originally posted by BSD Sucks and Dies
                Trying to get people banned because they don't agree with and also one number you is a really childish way to win a debate. It's something the moderator in forums.freebsd.org would do just because he doesn't agree with multiple comments.

With the logic you used, I can conclude that you (Hamish Wilson), Ren Hoek and joe_gunner are actually one people which I trust it isn't, isn't it?

So stop your lies.
                Where did I say you should be banned? Although, it does really seem like you are using puppet accounts. One should note how these posters seem to come in groups, with there posts being very close to each other.

EDIT: Also, no you could not. Very different join dates, names, and post numbers.
                Last edited by Hamish Wilson; 13 December 2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Jeeez, stop feeding the obvious troll. You don't need an IP comparison to figure out that 'BSD Sucks and Dies' and 'BSD Bullshitdistro' is the same guy, also you don't need a degree in 'internet' to realize that with account names like that it's someone just looking to start flamewars.

Sometimes it's hard to know if someone is actually trolling or is just plain deluded, but seriously what we have here could be in the dictionary under 'internet-troll'. Just ignore him. Please.

Comment

I would, but trolling the trolls is rather fun to me. It would not be a good idea to just let him spread his desinformation. People could actually believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulhux View Post
                      I would, but trolling the trolls is rather fun to me. It would not be a good idea to just let him spread his desinformation. People could actually believe him.
                      I know very well the urge to respond to people spreading lies, but really can anyone possibly take this retard seriously? I just can't see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X