Enlightenment E17 Alpha 8: "It's A Good One"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Otamay View Post
    E17 needs more love, the lack of applications is frustrating, but the EFL libraries seems to be very powerful and lightweight. For example, the terminal "Terminology" (http://www.enlightenment.org/p.php?p=about/terminology) is usable and very beautiful, and have been developed since July, 2012.
    There is not a single picture on that page, only Youtube embeds. This is _not_ how you do a free software page.

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
      There is not a single picture on that page, only Youtube embeds. This is _not_ how you do a free software page.
      What are you on about. It works brilliantly and showcases what Terminology can do.

Comment

Yes, I have no idea what it looks like, I only see several "install flash" blocks.

Comment

Yes, I have no idea what it looks like, I only see several "install flash" blocks.
          Works perfectly in FF without flash. .webm FTW.

(don't tell me that you still haven't enabled html5 video on your browser )

Also E17 BETA release today.

Comment

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
            (don't tell me that you still haven't enabled html5 video on your browser )
            Nothing's changed there.

My point was not about the videos' format, but about the fact there are only videos. It's bad form to do that and not post even one screenshot.

Comment

Nothing's changed there.

My point was not about the videos' format, but about the fact there are only videos. It's bad form to do that and not post even one screenshot.
              I think video showcases better what Terminology can do. You cannot see this on a static pic. Here are pics of it but you can't see what it does. (plus its in spanish) http://isopenisfree.wordpress.com/20...inal-para-e17/

Comment

youtube embed doesn't ask to install flash if you have html5 able browser.

ooooooooooooooh they got their terminal with backgrounds... meanwhile their icons, interface, still looks like it was drawn by hand with crayons

Comment

Originally posted by Pallidus View Post
                  youtube embed doesn't ask to install flash if you have html5 able browser.

ooooooooooooooh they got their terminal with backgrounds... meanwhile their icons, interface, still looks like it was drawn by hand with crayons
                  you're as bad as funkstar

Comment

Working...
                  X