Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ET: Legacy - Reviving The Old FPS

Phoronix: ET: Legacy - Reviving The Old FPS

The ET: Legacy project is an open-source initiative that seeks to create a fully-compatible client and server for the award-winning Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Might be out of scope of the project, but have you added adding bots to the game? The main reason why I could never get into ET but I could get into ET:QW was the bot support.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish Wilson View Post
      Might be out of scope of the project, but have you added adding bots to the game? The main reason why I could never get into ET but I could get into ET:QW was the bot support.
      From the looks of their site ET: Legacy bundles Omni-Bot, which is one of the popular bot mods for W:ET.

Comment

Sweet, gives me the incentive needed to try it out.

Comment

Haw about RTCW_SP

Do you know some way to play rtcw-sp on new ubuntu. Old codebase dasn't compile any more.

Comment

I wish someone wanted to clone TrueCombat:Elite :P
            ET is good but only as basis for TC:E :P :P :P

Comment

gives me the incentive needed to try it out.
              Last edited by billuptracyo; 03 December 2012, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Wow, we got some nice feedback because of this article on Phoronix. Thank you!

Originally posted by ReveArek View Post
                Do you know some way to play rtcw-sp on new ubuntu. Old codebase dasn't compile any more.
                I think this is what you are looking for: http://code.google.com/p/bzzwolfsp/

Originally posted by przemoli View Post
                I wish someone wanted to clone TrueCombat:Elite :P
                ET is good but only as basis for TC:E :P :P :P
                Too bad their source code is not open

Comment

Working...
                X