Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The HANS REISER Murder Trial. Timeline and Analysis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleuth View Post
    This was a fun thread.
    But it was more fun before one account suddenly showed up to necro-bump all of Jade's threads at once.

Hmm.

Comment

• The whole Reiser trial stunk. Still does.

I still wonder exactly what went down. I am sure we never got the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Historian View Post
        The whole Reiser trial stunk. Still does.

I still wonder exactly what went down. I am sure we never got the truth.
        HR led the police to the womans body himself and admitted he killed her. <-Pretty much the truth part.

Comment

• What?s a 5 years plan that entails waiting 5, supposedly miserable years, to get USA citizenship only then to supposedly run away to Russia, a country where she could have lived anyway and abandoning her kids too?

What exactly is she supposed to have gained over that 5 year period?

Their story makes no sense. Less so with the added asinine spy / kgb nonsense.

Read More http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/200...#ixzz0y4pR8tcC

Comment

• Reiser did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Nina Reiser was an adulterous whore, from reports that we have. Also she divorced her husband, something also not allowed in the old testament.

She belonged in the ground and Hans Reiser put her there himself.

Girls should be forced into marraige very young and be the slave of the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeeUSA2 View Post
                Nina Reiser was an adulterous whore, from reports that we have. Also she divorced her husband, something also not allowed in the old testament.

She belonged in the ground and Hans Reiser put her there himself.

Girls should be forced into marraige very young and be the slave of the man.
                Please let this be sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilfred View Post
                  Please let this be sarcasm.
                  Nope, it's not. At least judging by the other posts of MikeeUSA2. Please, see for yourself. The best thing we can do is ignore him completely. Just don't reply to any of hist posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by StringCheesian View Post
                    I read most of it, yet I still feel I'd need more info to come to any real conclusion.

The stuff the prosecution is doing with the son really does sound fishy when you put it that way.
                    Ya know, I've been personally connected to many court cases, more than one involving lots of jail time. I've never seen a lawyer on either side do anything that did not sound fishy.

Comment

Working...
                    X