[HOW] Periodic Backup of Linux Webserver ?
I run couple of websites in Amazon EC2 using Fedora 64bit + Apache, PHP, MySQL and Python.
I have only SSH login. I do take regular snapshots of my system for backup.
Can you please suggest me any software or tool which can taken incremental backup my my /etc/www/html directory ?
- The tool should take regular backup.
- If possible BOTH files and database.
- It should run every single day.
- It should only backup the changes that has been made from last backup which saves backup space.
- Email me the backup and change log report.
Please suggest me.