No announcement yet.

StarCitizen and CryEngine 3 for Linux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarCitizen and CryEngine 3 for Linux?

The news:
    ubuntuvibes.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ubuntuvibes.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Most important (I guess): The developers started a poll, asking for the most wanted features. Linux support is one of the options:
    Roberts Space Industries is the official go-to website for all news about Star Citizen and Squadron 42. It also hosts the online store for game items and merch, as well as all the community tools used by our fans.

Was just heading here to post that, hehe.

Comment

Voted. Linux is currently in 6th place, well ahead of Mac OS. All the other features have to do with what will be in the game. CryEngine 3 coming to Linux would be amazing.

Comment

Michael better rehash this on phoronix so that the word spreads!

Comment

Originally posted by Micket View Post
          We've got it up on Slashdot now, but the comments in the thread are pretty negative... it would be good for a dozen or two of us to go there and "improve the mood" ... at least while it's still up on the front page

http://games.slashdot.org/story/12/1...or-cryengine-3

Comment

Yeah, to be honest I don't think this wil result in linux support (I'm a bit of a pessimist i guess), but at least it'll be a wake up call.

Comment

Originally posted by Micket View Post
              +1

The more attention we get, the better for us.

Comment

Working...
              X