No announcement yet.

The First GNOME 3.8 Development Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seems that gtk3 is really not ready for wayland by fedora 19. you think by fedora 20 they can at least ship wayland as the primary desktop, albeit with most apps running under x?

Comment

Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
      Does anyone, even just one person, anywhere, on the whole planet, actually use epiphany?
      I use Epiphany whenever possible. It works most of the time great, though it used to be so that Ubuntu's version for some reason sucked. Note that I don't use Flash, so I have no problems with Epiphany 64 bit not supporting Adobe's flash.

Comment

Originally posted by moilami View Post
        I use Epiphany whenever possible. It works most of the time great, though it used to be so that Ubuntu's version for some reason sucked. Note that I don't use Flash, so I have no problems with Epiphany 64 bit not supporting Adobe's flash.
        if we have here much epiphany users, is there a way to hit the links per keyboard I use a keyboard-expention for chromium... I dont want to use always the mouse so thats a must have feature for me...

Comment

Originally posted by blackiwid View Post
          if we have here much epiphany users, is there a way to hit the links per keyboard I use a keyboard-expention for chromium... I dont want to use always the mouse so thats a must have feature for me...
          it's possible to navigate through a page via tab and enter in epiphany.

I found out that wikipedia claims that Epiphany is called Web actually
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany_(browser)
          I don't think this wikipedia article is serious. Everywhere it still says Epiphany instead of Web.
          Last edited by Fenrin; 27 October 2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrin View Post
            it's possible to navigate through a page via tab and enter in epiphany.

I found out that wikipedia claims that Epiphany is called Web actually
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany_(browser)
            I don't think this wikipedia article is serious. Everywhere it still says Epiphany instead of Web.
            With the allusions of grandeur the gnome people suffer from I'm not surprised that they'd name their web browser "web" or "browser". Or their network manager "network-manager".

Comment

" No wonder less and less people actually use Gnome on their desktops. "

STOP HATING, it's not for desktops it's for tablets and smartphones....

tablets and smartphones that only exist on the gnome developer's mind...

but if you think about them long enough they might materialize

Comment

Working...
              X