No announcement yet.

Ho-Hum: Yes, Team Fortress 2 Is Coming To Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google translate will give you a pretty good idea of what is being said, but it's more economical for the person posting the information to do this once than to require every user that wants the information to go to google translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Larian View Post
      And what percentage of readers, exactly, understood that? Perhaps we can post items in Nederlands or Spanish for some nice cultural diversity.

I'm proud for you that you understand German.
      No, I'm not. My translation == Google translation, so it would be innacurate.

You're bilingual.
      Polish and limited English

Comment

Google translate will give you a pretty good idea of what is being said, but it's more economical for the person posting the information to do this once than to require every user that wants the information to go to google translate.
        ^ This.

Originally posted by Fazer View Post
        There's this service called Google Translate, do you know it?

I used it and Chet said Source SDK probably won't be released for Linux.
        Did you miss the part where I said requiring users to run to a translation program is bad form or are you just stupid? You even quoted me as saying this.
        Last edited by Larian; 24 October 2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fazer View Post
          I used it and Chet said Source SDK probably won't be released for Linux.
          By cutting the sentence you missed part of the sense.

Chet said: "Probably not". Due to Steam SDK high reliance on OfftopicOS libraries.

Which means - its not released, because no one has made it crossplatform. YET.

One step at a time. If it works, second foot lands here.

Comment

Working...
          X