Bickering Continues About NVIDIA Using DMA-BUF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's quite good, really.

He's obviously here just to rile people up and doesn't even use Linux, and everybody is still replying

Comment

Originally posted by jrch2k8 View Post
      you got 7 of 10 in my trollmeter JAJAJAJAJA, better than average phoronix troll i must add, btw Nvidia upto 304.60 is blacklisted too in firefox 16 i have some quadro system here and to get accel in firefox 16 i need force_layers=true in config[same in chromium/opera].

you miss 10/10 cuz you did good in trolling but failed miserably to check facts before troll so i deducted 3 points

Best luck next time, your trollFU is still weak
      Your trollfu is the weakest I've ever seen. You obviously was dropped on your head by your mother.

For the NVIDIA driver, versions 257.21 and newer are whitelisted, exactly like on Windows (see above).
      Nice try at lying, but I win. Try again when you actually have the right facts, clueless troll. Also, do you even use Firefox 19? It's obvious you morons don't even care about OSS in the first place, only to lie and cry when you don't get your way.
      Last edited by GT220; 18 October 2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnc View Post
        Yes, doing well. As a router OS as it seems destined to remain.
        Haven't reached your trolling minimum for this week yet?

Comment

Originally posted by GT220 View Post
          Your trollfu is the weakest I've ever seen. You obviously was dropped on your head by your mother.

Nice try at lying, but I win. Try again when you actually have the right facts, clueless troll.
          you win? what have you won? a keplar gpu? todays fancy toy or tomorrows old shit?

is there someone that looks after you?

and i really do have an 8 inch penis

Comment

Your own sources pwn you:

The following drivers are whitelisted:

Mesa drivers are whitelisted if the Mesa version is at least 7.10.3
            And a bit above that.....

On NVIDIA GeForce 6100/6150/6200 TurboCache cards, we block Direct3D 9 accelerated layers, see bug 612007, bug 644787, bug 645872.

On Optimus devices, ANGLE rendering for WebGL is blocked (bug 636870). So WebGL should still work, but will use the OpenGL driver.
            So, in other words, according to Firefox developers, Mesa driver is stable and whitelisted, while Nvidia is unstable on some cards.

Now that you've shown to everyone that Mesa is stable, I expect you to switch

Comment

I wouldn't switch to garbage that don't even have OpenGL 4.2/4.3 support. Try again in 10 years when you actually have a clue(not gonna happen from what I've seen) or drivers that are up to par(not likely ever happening).
              Last edited by GT220; 18 October 2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by log0 View Post
                Haven't reached your trolling minimum for this week yet?
                I think I have a few more in me.

Comment

Originally posted by GT220 View Post
                  I wouldn't switch to garbage that don't even have OpenGL 4.2/4.3 support. Try again in 10 years when you actually have a clue or drivers that are up to par.
                  what are you doing that requires opengl 4.x ?

Comment

Nvidia drivers don't support OpenGL 4.3 on Macintosh.

Actually, Nvidia drivers support about the same OpenGL version as Mesa does on Macs.

So Nvidia drivers are also garbage?

Comment

/me bangs his fist on the desk and shouts

'piglit tests!'

we'll see which driver follows opengl specs best

Comment

Working...
                      X