Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Ban asdx

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    57

    Default Ban asdx

    You don't need me to tell you what asdx does, you can just see from his posts. Generally posting the 4 letter word in every post and being a troll.

    Time for him to go permanently as well as every other person that keeps being an asshole.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    292

    Default

    I vote for ban "GT220" for denunciation of "asdx" without any prove and detailed explanation "You don't need me to tell you what asdx does".

    And he also just uses his personal opinion to insult people: "Time for him to go permanently as well as every other person that keeps being an asshole."

    "Asshole" is not an argument its a insult!

    I'm sick of banning threats in the phoronix forum!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,790

    Default

    Actually, I can't believe he isn't banned yet. How can a person behave like this and not get banned?

    Here's a nice potpourri of asdx posts. All properly quoted so you can follow the links and know that I'm not making this stuff up. And I don't even think this covers even 10% of his "interesting" posts. This was a quick "Show posts" search which doesn't show all posts of a user:

    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    Fucking idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    Enjoy your piece of shit blob. Asshole.

    I seriously hope you die, fucking moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    You're the imbecile, asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    And you show yourself as being a fucking asshole. Your point?

    Clueless your mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    Nvidia got what they deserve, for being assholes. They got it in, you like that Nvidia?

    Fuck you Nvidia, assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    You are all idiots, shut the fuck up already.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    Shut up, idiot. Go suck a dick, asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    I wish I could break your fucking face.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    "applications", not "applocations", idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    Idiot. Moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    Fuck off, dumb asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    STFU crybaby.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    I can't believe you guys are this full of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    Give us some of the money you make Michael, or I'll never troll your forums again.

    I'm providing value and traffic in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    fuck you douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    All of you, do me a favour and STFU.

    Especially this moron (Michael and dimko).
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    Fuck you asshole, you are the cunt. Go kill yourself. Asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    I agree. Fuck you Michael and your shitty site.
    And to top it off:

    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    Try to ban me, I dare you.
    Last edited by RealNC; 10-16-2012 at 12:21 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    379

    Default

    wow, this is one angry person

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealNC View Post
    Actually, I can't believe he isn't banned yet. How can a person behave like this and not get banned?

    Here's a nice potpourri of asdx posts. All properly quoted so you can follow the links and know that I'm not making this stuff up. And I don't even think this covers even 10% of his "interesting" posts. This was a quick "Show posts" search which doesn't show all posts of a user:
    And to top it off:
    Fucking idiot=can be a factual assertion
    Enjoy your piece of shit blob=valid expression
    Asshole=thats a clear insult
    I seriously hope you die=valid expression
    fucking moron=can be a factual assertion
    You're the imbecile=can be a factual assertion
    And you show yourself as being a fucking asshole=thats a clear insult to.
    Clueless your mother= thats not even a useful descriptive
    Nvidia got what they deserve, for being assholes=Opinion
    Fuck you Nvidia, assholes=Opinion not personally
    You are all idiots=can be a factual assertion
    shut the fuck up already= valid suggestion.
    Shut up= valid suggestion.
    idiot=can be a factual assertion
    Go suck a dick, asshole.=thats a clear insult.
    I wish I could break your fucking face.=unfulfilled wish
    Fuck off, dumb asshole.=thats a clear insult.
    STFU crybaby.=valid suggestion+can be a factual assertion
    I can't believe you guys are this full of shit.=Every human do have shit inside of the body.
    Give us some of the money you make Michael, or I'll never troll your forums again.= i count this as a fact.
    I'm providing value and traffic in this forum.=fact
    fuck you douchebag=clear insult.
    All of you, do me a favour and STFU.=valid suggestion.
    Fuck you asshole, you are the cunt.=insult
    Go kill yourself.=valid suggestion
    I agree. Fuck you Michael and your shitty site.= valid opinion
    Try to ban me, I dare you.= valid try.


    so asdx say sorry for your insults the rest is ok...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    3,790

    Default

    Trololol ;-)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealNC View Post
    Trololol ;-)
    http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...ifferent-world
    this is me trolling

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    SuperUserLand
    Posts
    538

    Default

    asdx is to trolls what genital herpes is to std's


    it sucks to have it, but you should feel lucky you didn't get aids.


    he registered a new account just to send me a bunch of pm's, that I didn't see... and then he sent me another one with a receipt.

    and all because I called him a random troll lolol

    lol thanks for making me laugh derpy troll

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Ok, someone has broken the holy silence over yet another BullCrap thread...

    I vote for read-only for both G220 and asdx for a period of two weeks.

    Person who starts a ban is usually in no matter different to the one he is trying to ban. Unless its about a spambot.

    G220 is nvidia fanboi. He uses nvidia, because it works and he does not care about either its opensource or not. Several engineers behind nvidia do a pretty damn good job. However, the company itself is unethical and totally proprietary. Hence the point of conflict with Asdx about opensourcing or improving opensource nouveau by releasing some specs is pointless... I see nouveau, although quite damn impressive, as a start-up effort for students to demonstrate what they can, just with single goal to join nvidia itself. It is also the movement behind "ReactOS", its a "student" OS for life.

    Asdx is amd fanboi, but special kind - opensource one. He still believes in AMD opensource "effort", hehe, just like I did. Then, some of pro-AMD guys start using Catalyst and keep silent... Asdx is not that kind, so I still give him kudo's because opensource is the right thing to do. Although none, except Intel (to some acknowledgable degree) does it. AMD doesn't do it,... right. Its not behind it. Yet, those who participate on radeon driver do quite an amazing job, like Chuck Norises... And AMD can always ditch behind those guys if confronted..

    So,.. this is my recommendation.. cool off guys. Have time to understand each other points. Maybe switch GPUs.. Today each type sucks at different angles.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I am new to this forum and read the nvidia threads cause I'm curious about the general development of the binary blob (open-source or not). I just get frustrated that everytime I want to hear peoples comments about the features. I get asdx going "Nvidia is crap, blah, blah" and then thread gets derailed and the topic at hand never gets discussed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •