Benchmarking The Ubuntu "Low-Jitter" Linux Kernel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edit: outdated
    Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Excellent to see some people understanding .

Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen. This is what I am much about: https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/10/23/265

If you are interested follow my blog, and if you have questions, there is a contact email there.

I am unsubscribing from this thread.

Peace Be With You.
        Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 25 October 2012, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Only a complete idiot would buy a cpu with 1.8 ghz base clock and s2011 -also e5-2 means that you can combine 2 cpus, e5-1 would be for 1 socket. i7-3770k/i5-3570k on z77 is the way to go for gamers. That only showed how incompetent you are.

Comment

• Edit: Outdated.
            Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Did you really look at the system you specified here:

Then take a look there:

The E5-2603 is without any Turbo, you are stuck with 1800 mhz! Has absolutely nothing to do with low latency! Of course for somebody like you this must sound fine. For gamers the per core speed is important and that for 3-4 cores mainly (for games). A GTX 670 would be a better fit for (win) gamers, on Linux there is only Heaven benchmark - you can forget Oilrush.

Comment

• Edit: Outdated.
                Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Dude - Colour of Love w/ Turbo B.

The official music video for "Colour Of Love" by SNAP! Listen to all Snap! songs and discover hidden gems by clicking on this link ► SnapOfficial.lnk.to/PLAY...

Comment

• And I don`t buy a $300 card for one game. I actually did buy 4xSLI once. Now my mac mini plays those games better. AFTER I got rid of the jitter. Even 4 GPUS dont fix that.

Comment

• @Paradox Uncreated

A quad core with 1.8 ghz is totally underpowered. Thats a server cpu where you could add 2 of em onto 1 board.

Comment

Working...
                      X