Benchmarking The Ubuntu "Low-Jitter" Linux Kernel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    And yeah, about disk i/o, I just had opera read a ton of mail, while watching low-jitter video in another window. So much for that "disk i/o".

Clueless idiots.
    Lets see: Mail is somewhere on the internet, so no disk I/O there. Video is typically buffered ahead of time when first loaded, so no disk I/O there either.

Comment

• Edit: Outdated.
      Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Edit: outdated.

Peace Be With You.

Comment

• Edit: Outdated links.

Comment

ninez: Cry and take dick up your ass I guess. THE COTTAGING AWAITS.
              I'm not crying about anything, you ARE acting like a baby though. This is the absolute best rebuttal you can come up with?? You are both unwilling and UNABLE to provide data/links/citations to support your claims - so i am forced to call "bullshit!" - because that is exactly what it is. you are just full of shit. it's PAINFULLY obvious that you don't really know what you are talking about in many cases.

as far as cottaging, you are the one who constantly talks about gays, cottaging, etc. The fact that you seem to discuss it so much kinda makes you sound like you are attracted to men. just saying.... Those of us whom are comfortable in our own shoes (hell, even happily married with 2 kids) are not distressed by your childish homophobic comments.

I also have my doubts that you should be concerned with other people's sexuality, when I'm pretty sure they made a movie about you called "40 year old Virgin". I can't imagine any woman finding you all that attractive (especially not with that attitude or lack of personal hygiene we discussed before... did you wash your clothes yet? how about washing your hair or brushing your teeth?).

Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
              ninez "wtf" : http://paradoxuncreated.com/tmp/wtf.png

I actually drew that when someone else was raging when I turned off windows services. I achieved 5uS DPC latency, 1ms audio streams in windows then. The whole system was snappier. There is obviously some lonely loosers out there, who I never see IRL, because there everybody wants this, who are raging, and mentally fucked.
              WOW. what an amazing drawing - you draw as well as you support your claims. (not well at all). Tuning Windows is nothing new. Disabling services isn't some elite-special knowledge - in fact it is COMMON knowledge. So what you are going on about is laughable.

So the pattern should be established without doubt, a long time ago, and I am ignoring these apes. No argument or anything is going to change that. They will ofcourse babble on, and try without any morality to make it seem different. Because low-jitter.. is just not acceptable. In other words, they are crazy.
              The only pattern you have established is that you don't think critically, that you (almost) always reply with some religious non-sense (non-sense in terms of having nothing to do with the discussion) and that you (apparently) think system analysis is based on subjectivity (which it obviously is not). Lastly, you seem to be under the impression that your fallacious arguments have value, which they do not. Who said anything about being against low-jitter? - I didn't. In fact, it is quite the opposite.

Btw, are you GAY ninez? Because an overwhelming amount of those who disagree with me are gay. And that usually comes out pretty far in the discussion. So they criticise something I am doing, and then it is really about that I don`t believe in gay.
              You've excluded the (obvious) possibility (actually, no - fact!) that you just call anyone gay whom disagrees with you.

Peace be with You...lol
              Last edited by ninez; 24 October 2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Dude it`s no jitter here, and my HD isn`t making noises from loading LKML mails, and I am experiencing higher performance.
                Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Dude it`s no jitter here, and my HD isn`t making noises from loading LKML mails, and nothing is true here. LOL I am not experiencing higher performance. NO NO NO Destroy those thoughts, only feeble idiocy exists and that is what you should put forward.

the important thing here is to be able to demonstrate across the variety of H/W + S/W conditions that what you have done is indeed 'reliable' and of benefit, if not entirely, at least in the majority of cases. (and that's not even including other issues such as providing diffs/patches/change-lists/etc which are important for a variety of reasons - and no, scattered blogs is not good enough). I have very little jitter here (3.4.12-rt20 <- stable not ext4 bug), and my HDDs doesn't make additional noise opening emails (LOL!), what is your point? it still doesn't change the fact that it is anecdotal (at best) and based entirely on subjectivity.... your kernel very well might improve things on your end - after all, you've been hacking away, trying a variety of sources with a variety of tweaks i'm sure - with keeping what 'work' (in terms of an improvement) and throwing away things/ideas that don't - you are bound to make some head way (logic would dictate anyway). But that doesn't mean it works in all cases or is necessarily as good as you tout it to be

Btw, can you not answer the question ninez? Are you confused? ARE YOU GAY?
                    Are YOU confused? being as i have not only answered that question in this thread, but also in another. Yes, straight, married with 2 kids (young). But laughably, this just goes back to what i said before that you seem to talk about gays, cottaging, etc CONSTANTLY - which means by necessity -> you are thinking about it even more than when you mention it. judging by how much you post about it, i'm guessing you think about gay sex about 2 hours a day (at least), which means;

2 hours a day X 365 days a year = 730 hours a year

or simply put, over an ENTIRE month in one year that you are obsessing over homosexuality/gays/cottaging. <- that's a lot of time spent of a heterosexual man to be thinking about guys having sex, would you not agree???

....maybe you should be standing in front of the mirror and sincerely asking yourself if it is normal to be so obsessed with cottaging.

Comment

Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 27 October 2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X