Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 163

Thread: Benchmarking The Ubuntu "Low-Jitter" Linux Kernel

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    And yeah, about disk i/o, I just had opera read a ton of mail, while watching low-jitter video in another window. So much for that "disk i/o".

    Clueless idiots.
    Lets see: Mail is somewhere on the internet, so no disk I/O there. Video is typically buffered ahead of time when first loaded, so no disk I/O there either.

  2. #122

    Default

    ninez: Cry and take dick up your ass I guess. THE COTTAGING AWAITS.

    gamer2k "email is stored on the internet so no disk i/o there " HAHAHAHA. Wow that was a good one.

  3. #123

    Default

    ninez "wtf" : http://paradoxuncreated.com/tmp/wtf.png

    I actually drew that when someone else was raging when I turned off windows services. I achieved 5uS DPC latency, 1ms audio streams in windows then. The whole system was snappier. There is obviously some lonely loosers out there, who I never see IRL, because there everybody wants this, who are raging, and mentally fucked.

    So the pattern should be established without doubt, a long time ago, and I am ignoring these apes. No argument or anything is going to change that. They will ofcourse babble on, and try without any morality to make it seem different. Because low-jitter.. is just not acceptable. In other words, they are crazy.

    Peace Be With You.

  4. #124

    Default

    Btw, are you GAY ninez? Because an overwhelming amount of those who disagree with me are gay. And that usually comes out pretty far in the discussion. So they criticise something I am doing, and then it is really about that I don`t believe in gay.

    Peace Be With You.

  5. #125

    Default

    Look, it`s atheism. http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=29
    The faith of fuckwits like ninez. Just as contradictory and stupid.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    ninez: Cry and take dick up your ass I guess. THE COTTAGING AWAITS.
    I'm not crying about anything, you ARE acting like a baby though. This is the absolute best rebuttal you can come up with?? You are both unwilling and UNABLE to provide data/links/citations to support your claims - so i am forced to call "bullshit!" - because that is exactly what it is. you are just full of shit. it's PAINFULLY obvious that you don't really know what you are talking about in many cases.

    as far as cottaging, you are the one who constantly talks about gays, cottaging, etc. The fact that you seem to discuss it so much kinda makes you sound like you are attracted to men. just saying.... Those of us whom are comfortable in our own shoes (hell, even happily married with 2 kids) are not distressed by your childish homophobic comments.

    I also have my doubts that you should be concerned with other people's sexuality, when I'm pretty sure they made a movie about you called "40 year old Virgin". I can't imagine any woman finding you all that attractive (especially not with that attitude or lack of personal hygiene we discussed before... did you wash your clothes yet? how about washing your hair or brushing your teeth?).

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    ninez "wtf" : http://paradoxuncreated.com/tmp/wtf.png

    I actually drew that when someone else was raging when I turned off windows services. I achieved 5uS DPC latency, 1ms audio streams in windows then. The whole system was snappier. There is obviously some lonely loosers out there, who I never see IRL, because there everybody wants this, who are raging, and mentally fucked.
    WOW. what an amazing drawing - you draw as well as you support your claims. (not well at all). Tuning Windows is nothing new. Disabling services isn't some elite-special knowledge - in fact it is COMMON knowledge. So what you are going on about is laughable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    So the pattern should be established without doubt, a long time ago, and I am ignoring these apes. No argument or anything is going to change that. They will ofcourse babble on, and try without any morality to make it seem different. Because low-jitter.. is just not acceptable. In other words, they are crazy.
    The only pattern you have established is that you don't think critically, that you (almost) always reply with some religious non-sense (non-sense in terms of having nothing to do with the discussion) and that you (apparently) think system analysis is based on subjectivity (which it obviously is not). Lastly, you seem to be under the impression that your fallacious arguments have value, which they do not. Who said anything about being against low-jitter? - I didn't. In fact, it is quite the opposite.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    Btw, are you GAY ninez? Because an overwhelming amount of those who disagree with me are gay. And that usually comes out pretty far in the discussion. So they criticise something I am doing, and then it is really about that I don`t believe in gay.
    You've excluded the (obvious) possibility (actually, no - fact!) that you just call anyone gay whom disagrees with you.

    Peace be with You...lol
    Last edited by ninez; 10-24-2012 at 02:05 PM.

  7. #127

    Default

    Dude it`s no jitter here, and my HD isn`t making noises from loading LKML mails, and nothing is true here. LOL I am not experiencing higher performance. NO NO NO Destroy those thoughts, only feeble idiocy exists and that is what you should put forward.

    But hey that greeting, that is a step in the right direction.

    Btw, can you not answer the question ninez? Are you confused? ARE YOU GAY?

  8. #128

    Default

    I remember this article about belief being related to gene. It really feels like talking to someone who lacks a gene, or suffers some kind of syndrome when I talk to ninez.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    Dude it`s no jitter here, and my HD isn`t making noises from loading LKML mails, and nothing is true here. LOL I am not experiencing higher performance. NO NO NO Destroy those thoughts, only feeble idiocy exists and that is what you should put forward.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

    the important thing here is to be able to demonstrate across the variety of H/W + S/W conditions that what you have done is indeed 'reliable' and of benefit, if not entirely, at least in the majority of cases. (and that's not even including other issues such as providing diffs/patches/change-lists/etc which are important for a variety of reasons - and no, scattered blogs is not good enough). I have very little jitter here (3.4.12-rt20 <- stable not ext4 bug), and my HDDs doesn't make additional noise opening emails (LOL!), what is your point? it still doesn't change the fact that it is anecdotal (at best) and based entirely on subjectivity.... your kernel very well might improve things on your end - after all, you've been hacking away, trying a variety of sources with a variety of tweaks i'm sure - with keeping what 'work' (in terms of an improvement) and throwing away things/ideas that don't - you are bound to make some head way (logic would dictate anyway). But that doesn't mean it works in all cases or is necessarily as good as you tout it to be

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    Btw, can you not answer the question ninez? Are you confused? ARE YOU GAY?
    Are YOU confused? being as i have not only answered that question in this thread, but also in another. Yes, straight, married with 2 kids (young). But laughably, this just goes back to what i said before that you seem to talk about gays, cottaging, etc CONSTANTLY - which means by necessity -> you are thinking about it even more than when you mention it. judging by how much you post about it, i'm guessing you think about gay sex about 2 hours a day (at least), which means;

    2 hours a day X 365 days a year = 730 hours a year

    or simply put, over an ENTIRE month in one year that you are obsessing over homosexuality/gays/cottaging. <- that's a lot of time spent of a heterosexual man to be thinking about guys having sex, would you not agree???

    ....maybe you should be standing in front of the mirror and sincerely asking yourself if it is normal to be so obsessed with cottaging.

  10. #130

    Default

    Ninez is obviously gay. He doesn`t realize all is already explained. Someday halflings like these will be run outta town. In the mean time, such mental flatulence will not keep me from celebrating God, a good computer, and my ability to perform wildly above them. Hi end audio card, low jitter PC, worlds best DSP, brilliant religious insights. What is ninez compared. Only a bitchface on the internet.

    You are joke, ninez. That is why I talk to you. Not to listen to your opinion. But because I laugh of you.

    But now I should put you on ignore. If this forum has one that is. Unfortunately many forums don`t. Because I do want my noticifations to be about something sensible, rather than ninez, and answer any of decent individual in the thread.

    If not unfortunately, as many I will remove myself from posting at phoronix. As decent people remove themselves from garbage, people move into cities to experience higher intellectuality, or move to another country if their own gets too ignorant.

    That is unfortunately just how it is. So those who follow these developments, will instead need to check my blog, which I know some do, or suggest a better place for communication.

    Phoronix Michael, did not see the point of the kernel either, and he constantly attacks linux developments.

    That may be a cultural-factor enough for 10s of idiots like ninez, like we see in the thread. They think they are worth something here then.

    No, this place is worthless for development and the brilliance it takes. It is an cultural enemy of linux, or anything requiring high intelligence.

    Cottagix maybe. Where people make inane claims about logins screens, hdnoise, and "throughput". In extreme feebleness. Probably to provoke satanic sex and cottaging. What rank in life! ..lol. God indeed does prefer some over others.
    Last edited by Paradox Uncreated; 10-24-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •