Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New & Updated Linux Benchmarks

Phoronix: New & Updated Linux Benchmarks

Pushed to OpenBenchmarking.org over the night were several new and updated test profiles for Linux performance benchmarking...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Bug report!

I already posted this bug report to the forums, but you didn't respond and you don't seem to have a good bug tracking system. The N-queens benchmark on x86 does not use multiple CPU cores (even thought it is expressly advertized as being a multi-threaded benchmark). I have a feeling that other architectures like ARM are using multiple CPU cores, which explained some discrepancies in benchmarking results. I have posted the bug in the forum but I have not received any responses.

Comment

I get that you must be swamped with work, but I wonder if there's anything missing on radeontop's side for proper PTS integration?

It would be nice to see a stamp "CPU bound" / "GPU bound" for the tests run on radeon drivers

(It has a dump mode, can be killed with sigterm/sigint cleanly etc. If the average GPU usage percentage is over 95% for the whole test for example, it would be gpu bound.)

Comment

Working...
      X