No announcement yet.

Qt5's Linux Requirements Cause Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent forgotten about the rest of the comments made here, it might take me a day or two but I will get to "you" eventually. Maybe tomorrow will be a more productive day in regards.

Comment

Originally posted by zester View Post
      Micheal the problem with phoronix is not the content, the ads or that you tend to get excited sometimes and leak info. The problem with phoronix is the forums and the trolling that goes on here. There is a common joke amongst not only my team but many other developers I know. "Phoronix forums are for 12 year old trolls". And most of us just come here read the news and leave. If I was you the next time one of your subscribers/users insults you I would permantly block ban his/her ip. I would be more likely to subscribe to a phoronix subscription if you were pimp slaping vial users then if you were just doing the "sorry sorry!!! and ducking out" If you would like I can moderate for you I will clean this place up promptly.

I'm sorry... Just what now?

So what you're saying is you're an authoritarian douchebag that doesn't like to be disagreed with and is trying to lick some boots? Sorry but you just lost any sympathy I had towards you, and you know what it's a good thing that people are allowed to disagree with mods and even the owner of the site with impunity. Because you know what yeah people do troll on here, but at least we can post without fear of censorship or anything other than community retribution, and if you don't like the fact that people can disagree with you without you being able to censor them then GTFO.

Somebody had to say it.
      Last edited by Luke_Wolf; 19 September 2012, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke_Wolf View Post
        I'm sorry... Just what now?

So what you're saying is you're an authoritarian douchebag that doesn't like to be disagreed with and is trying to lick some boots? Sorry but you just lost any sympathy I had towards you, and you know what it's a good thing that people are allowed to disagree with mods and even the owner of the site with impunity. Because you know what yeah people do troll on here, but at least we can post without fear of censorship or anything other than community retribution, and if you don't like the fact that people can disagree with you without you being able to censor them then GTFO.

Somebody had to say it.

First off when you speak to someone its polite to look them in the eye's son!

If you want to advocate trolling an individule before there side of the story is told, then I shall teach you a little something about trolling. I "will" make my way to phoronix headquaters with a diseased hooker to sit on Micheal's face! Untill that man gives me the names and ip's of those that have offended me. And "you" shall be on the top of that list. I will follow you around untill the days end "humiliating you", "verbaly violating you", "discredit you" I will molest you in shapes and ways that not even a pelican bay inmate could imagen! You sir shall be my stress releaf at the end of the day!

You have no idea what a troll is, you "will" call me ( Mister Troll Douchebag )

Mister Troll Douchebag <--- I like that! Micheal would you mind changing my name here on the forums to Mister Troll Douchebag please?

Now you may take my commanding of respect as being a douchebag but from where i come from you dont ask another man to respect you! You stab his a#$ in the neck! And as he is dieing
        there is a certain look in his eyes that just says 'I am sorry I respect you now" But you see war does that to a man and that is what I am. A man that doesnt ask he takes his respect!

Now I dont like to be trolled and I am sure the other users don't appreciate they abuse eather.
        Last edited by zester; 19 September 2012, 03:16 AM.

Comment

First off when you speak to someone its polite to look them in the eye's son!

If you want to advocate trolling an individule before there side of the story is told, then I shall teach you a little something about trolling. I "will" make my way to phoronix headquaters with a diseased hooker to sit on Micheal's face! Untill that man gives me the names and ip's of those that have offended me. And "you" shall be on the top of that list. I will follow you around untill the days end "humiliating you", "verbaly violating you", "discredit you" I will molest you in shapes and ways that not even a pelican bay inmate could imagen! You sir shall be my stress releaf at the end of the day!

You have no idea what a troll is, you "will" call me ( Mister Troll Douchebag )

Mister Troll Douchebag <--- I like that! Micheal would you mind changing my name here on the forums to Mister Troll Douchebag please?

Now you may take my commanding of respect as being a douchebag but from where i come from you dont ask another man to respect you! You stab his a#$ in the neck! And as he is dieing
          there is a certain look in his eyes that just says 'I am sorry I respect you now" But you see war does that to a man and that is what I am. A man that doesnt ask he takes his respect!

Now I dont like to be trolled and I am sure the other users don't appreciate they abuse eather.
          I believe you'll enjoy the 5.56 that would be entering and fragmenting inside your body if you ever tried such a thing on me. It leaves shall we say a lasting impression on people who require... physical involvement.

Also it's pretty obvious you're either stupid, naive, or both if you think that IP addresses will get you anywhere. IP Addresses have been dynamic for a long time for consumer grade internet and can be changed by simply resetting the router. This means you're left with a city sized block to search through one by one, have fun with that.

But I guess it looks like you really don't like being called out for only part of what you are and took offense at that, so let me fix my earlier statement: you're an authoritarian douchebag bootlicker and a troll, *claps* good for you. Now run along and be a good boy.

And If you think I was advocating trolling you failed to read my post which was about censorship. But then anything that is a disagreement with you, you'd consider trolling wouldn't you? Simply because you don't like to be countered... *tisk tisk tisk*

Comment

I believe you'll enjoy the 5.56 that would be entering and fragmenting inside your body if you ever tried such a thing on me. It leaves shall we say a lasting impression on people who require... physical involvement.

Also it's pretty obvious you're either stupid, naive, or both if you think that IP addresses will get you anywhere. IP Addresses have been dynamic for a long time for consumer grade internet and can be changed by simply resetting the router. This means you're left with a city sized block to search through one by one, have fun with that.

But I guess it looks like you really don't like being called out for only part of what you are and took offense at that, so let me fix my earlier statement: you're an authoritarian douchebag bootlicker and a troll, *claps* good for you. Now run along and be a good boy.

And If you think I was advocating trolling you failed to read my post which was about censorship. But then anything that is a disagreement with you, you'd consider trolling wouldn't you? Simply because you don't like to be countered... *tisk tisk tisk*
            Your little bullsh&* 5.56mm NATO round is not impressive in the least. It's what we call in the handes of a civilian a "preper" round. And in the state of pa it is illegal along with the .223 to shoot anything with it other than small game, because it has zero stoping power. Trust me I have lots of experance with this round we would test our dragon skin when we didn't have taliban to kill by shooting each other in the chest with this round lol. Not only that but the minute you purchased a firearm that can fire that round you landed your self on the Federal Terrorist Watch List. The only reason that round is standard issue is not because it can kill shit but because it is light and en-expensive and is used to hold back the enemy untill a gunship arives to kill shit. So next time you decided you want to pretend to be rambo and prep for SHTF do your research.

Yes your ip is dynamic along with every other general consumers, but your ip cycles in blocks of 5-10 hence a blockban. I should know because I work for Pen-Tel Data maintaining and developing our FreeBSD servers that serves the majority of the state of pa.

And I wanted your ip not to come to your home to harm you but to track you online so you can experance my rath bright one.
            Last edited by zester; 19 September 2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

As fascinating as bullets, prostitutes with diseases and trolling are, is there any chance that this discussion could get back on-topic?

Comment

ROFL you actualy think that the 5.56 NATO is special? Your a joke!!!!!! If you hurry you might be able to take that POS rifle back and get something decent.

As fascinating as bullets, prostitutes with diseases and trolling are, is there any chance that this discussion could get back on-topic?
                We are on topic. But you might be happy to know this will be over soon, we are all going to gather at steven's home to drink porter and help him finish the rest of these trolls off.

Comment

resolved

However it seems Steven has no problem anymore with Qt, only with xcb now. http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/20363/P15

Comment

resolved

We can be happy that Steven has only problems with xcb left, Qt issues are resolved http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/20363/P15

Comment

• Originally posted by zester View Post
                      Your little bullsh&* 5.56mm NATO round is not impressive in the least. It's what we call in the handes of a civilian a "preper" round. And in the state of pa it is illegal along with the .223 to shoot anything with it other than small game, because it has zero stoping power. Trust me I have lots of experance with this round we would test our dragon skin when we didn't have taliban to kill by shooting each other in the chest with this round lol. Not only that but the minute you purchased a firearm that can fire that round you landed your self on the Federal Terrorist Watch List. The only reason that round is standard issue is not because it can kill shit but because it is light and en-expensive and is used to hold back the enemy untill a gunship arives to kill shit. So next time you decided you want to pretend to be rambo and prep for SHTF do your research.
                      Actually that just tells me you're bullshitting. I mean for starters Dragonskin, really? That's not standard issue for the military particularly given the whole controversy over it. The way you would be getting your hands on that would be through either CIA or SpecOPs, and I don't believe you were one of those. Of course if you bought it yourself the aforementioned list is awaiting you.

Second off that you believe 5.56 has no stopping power is flat out hilarious, and shows you're speaking out of your ass. This is a bullet that maims people and other soft targets, because when it enters them in excess of 2000 FPS it doesn't tumble but fragments, and as the battlefield reports show.. the results are rather nasty. I'm not going to respond to this particular subtopic after this though because it's just plain unimportant.

Yes your ip is dynamic along with every other general consumers, but your ip cycles in blocks of 5-10 hence a blockban. I should know because I work for Pen-Tel Data maintaining and developing our FreeBSD servers that serves the majority of the state of pa.

And I wanted your ip not to come to your home to harm you but to track you online so you can experance my rath bright one.
                      That is sure as hell is not what you indicated see:
                      I will molest you in shapes and ways that not even a pelican bay inmate could imagen! You sir shall be my stress releaf at the end of the day!
                      Now inmates are known for one major form of molestation... what was it again.. oh yes: Rape.

So this means that in the context of the statement:
                      I "will" make my way to phoronix headquaters with a diseased hooker to sit on Micheal's face! Untill that man gives me the names and ip's of those that have offended me. And "you" shall be on the top of that list. I will follow you around untill the days end "humiliating you", "verbaly violating you", "discredit you" I will molest you in shapes and ways that not even a pelican bay inmate could imagen! You sir shall be my stress releaf at the end of the day!
                      it is a declaration of an attempt to stalk both digitally and non, and with eventual attempt to rape "in shapes and ways that not even a pelican bay inmate could imagine". So much for that statement being about tracking online for wrath purposes.

Originally posted by mooked View Post
                      ROFL you actualy think that the 5.56 NATO is special? Your a joke!!!!!! If you hurry you might be able to take that POS rifle back and get something decent.

We are on topic. But you might be happy to know this will be over soon, we are all going to gather at steven's home to drink porter and help him finish the rest of these trolls off.
                      Oh hey look you're bringing your own trolls into the forum. How cute. Should I add hypocrite to the list too?

Comment

Working...
                      X