Why Mono Is Desirable For Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by o247492 View Post
    Welcome to the forums! It's interesting that your grammar and writing style are so similar to ciplogic's... Come to think of it, ciplogic's isn't that different than directhex, but it's dissimilar enough that they probably aren't the same person, they just work together and share a flat together... Or maybe they're just lovers...
    Hey silly guy, even two guys are lovers (which is not the case), is their personal business, excluding they have said anything publicly about this, you have no right to say anything about anyone's relation. We're not lovers, I'm happily married (with a wonderful woman, inside and out). Also, even if I think based on your shown values that you may do regularly a lot of sexual activities with strangers, is your business. If you don't treat your STDs, is again your business, but don't put all your personal life crap on forums. I recommend to you Yahoo Answers if you live a personal drama, or your alter ego thinks that you're a girl or you have suicide tendencies.
    You have to check just a little to find that my name is something with Ciprian, whom is not native English speaker, and directhex is a native English speaker, and lives in an English speaking country. If a person that shares my values and seems to check your silly remarks you identify with me, I will take it as a compliment. You think that are just two people in this world that do think that C# or Mono is great, and of course, Miguel... extend your 1 cubic meter box where you seem to live in. By all estimates more than 5% of developers are related with C# (like using Tiobe Index), want it or not, and of course some of them like the language.
    At the end, I agree fully with directhex, you make suppositions and claims, but all are really so easy to disprove, that I don't know which is your agenda, maybe to prove your mindset?
    How religious can become someone view about an OS and one language? Why not attack the claims of Samba being good or not, head on, if you have something to say? Why use ad-hominem?
    Last edited by ciplogic; 24 September 2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ciplogic View Post
      Hey silly guy, even though two different guys are my lovers, it's our personal business
      Whoa, hey, I'm not here to judge you. I'm an atheist and a liberal, I couldn't care less what you do in the privacy of your bedroom as long as it doesn't involve children or animals...

Originally posted by ciplogic View Post
      Why not attack the claims of Samba being good or not, head on, if you have something to say? Why use ad-hominem?
      Samba does suck, I've used it a lot, but frankly I can tolerate it's existence. The file sharing aspect is good enough for production use, I wouldn't dream of using it as a directory server. OTOH, I hope nobody ever tries to take Samba a step further and clone DFS or Sharepoint for Linux, those are 2 craptastic technologies that need to die along with Windows, .NET, Azure, Hyper-V, Zune, Bing, Microsoft Songsmith and countless other failed Microsoft products that nobody was stupid enough to buy....

Comment

Come to think of it, ciplogic's isn't that different than directhex, but it's dissimilar enough that they probably aren't the same person, they just work together and share a flat together... Or maybe they're just lovers...
        This is why you're delusional and paranoid.

Comment

• Originally posted by directhex View Post
          This is why you're delusional and paranoid.
          Ah, yes, the old Soviet trick: accuse anybody with a dissenting opinion of being mentally ill. How very Stalin-esque of you, your fascist anarcho-capitalist masters at Microsoft must be proud of you.

Comment

Ah, yes, the old Soviet trick: accuse anybody with a dissenting opinion of being mentally ill. How very Stalin-esque of you, your fascist anarcho-capitalist masters at Microsoft must be proud of you.
            It wasn't "dissenting opinion" it was "YOU DISAGREE WITH ME SO YOU MUST BE HAVING THE SEX WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME NEENER NEENER"

You'd have just as much basis for accusing me of not being human at all, but in reality being a horse.

It's not opinion. It's bullshit.

Comment

• tl;dr

Anyone volunteer for a short summary of this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                tl;dr

Anyone volunteer for a short summary of this thread?
                Previous page

Comment

It wasn't "dissenting opinion" it was "YOU DISAGREE WITH ME SO YOU MUST BE HAVING THE SEX WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME NEENER NEENER"

You'd have just as much basis for accusing me of not being human at all, but in reality being a horse.

It's not opinion. It's bullshit.
                  You gonna start crying now?

Alright everybody, let's get a show of hands for who is going to start using Mono now because of the excellent salesmanship and sound logic being presented by shitlogic and directbuttsex... Nobody??? OK.

Comment

You gonna start crying now?
                    I'm just baffled.

Alright everybody, let's get a show of hands for who is going to start using Mono now because of the excellent salesmanship and sound logic being presented by shitlogic and directbuttsex... Nobody??? OK.
                    What is the obsession with gay slurs from the anti-Mono cult?

Comment

What is the obsession with gay slurs
                      So women can't have butt-sex too, it can only be a gay reference?

Originally posted by directhex View Post
                      from the anti-Mono cult?
                      Some nice Orwellian double-speak there, Microsoft is far more of a cult that the alleged secret society of Linux geeks conspiring against poor old Mono... I've been to an invite-only Microsoft jobs fair at one of their campuses, where I've seen first hand what a bunch of nut-jobs the employees of Microsoft really are. They definitely value blind loyalty to Microsoft, and the ability to answer useless trivia questions about proprietary Microsoft technology over actual talent... That was actually what caused me to get out of the Windoze business for good...

Seriously though, a cult? Like we fancy ourselves to be a bunch of evil, satanic witches attempting to destroy Mono using open-sorcery, because Mono is the only godly piece of software in the otherwise godless Linux universe.

Comment

Working...
                      X