Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calligra 2.5 Office Suite Released

Phoronix: Calligra 2.5 Office Suite Released

The second official release of the Calligra office suite software, which was forked from KOffice, is now available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

issues already

I tried the speadsheet, Calligra Sheets.

Enter

=rand()

into cell A1 and then drag using the lower right corner to autofill as many columns as you can to the right. Mine stopped variously at around column KW.

Then use those marked columns to fill in a many rows as you can, also using autofill. My setup with 8 GB of RAM stopped at a few hundred rows... That is not good.

With Libreoffice or other office suites I don't have these issues.

Comment

Originally posted by sabriah View Post
      I tried the speadsheet, Calligra Sheets.

Enter

=rand()

into cell A1 and then drag using the lower right corner to autofill as many columns as you can to the right. Mine stopped variously at around column KW.

Then use those marked columns to fill in a many rows as you can, also using autofill. My setup with 8 GB of RAM stopped at a few hundred rows... That is not good.

With Libreoffice or other office suites I don't have these issues.
      go to kde bugzilla and report it providing a test file and/or procedure, posting here won't fix the bug

Comment

Working...
      X