Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking Phoronix On The Linux Action Show

Phoronix: Talking Phoronix On The Linux Action Show

For those that missed it from Twitter this weekend, I was back on the Linux Action Show talking about, well, Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Great episode!

I can't wait to try Steam with L4D on Linux .

Comment

Yeah Go daddy ads, how hypocritical. Flash? FLASH??!?! FFS LAS has always has it's head up it's ass at least Lunduke isn't on there any more. 3 Minutes and ten mentions of Go Daddy stopped watching... pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by nightmarex View Post
        Yeah Go daddy ads, how hypocritical. Flash? FLASH??!?! FFS LAS has always has it's head up it's ass at least Lunduke isn't on there any more. 3 Minutes and ten mentions of Go Daddy stopped watching... pathetic
        +1

I really hate this kind of adds.

Comment

Awesome episode! Great interview. Thanks Michael!

Comment

Someone has to pay the bills...

On a side note.....

SteamOS as i predicted and based on UBUNTU

Makes sense....UBUNTU 12.04 is a LTS but after that , UBUNTU just loves to be.....errrrrr....innovative and is always making a total revolution every six months or so....Steam prefers to stabilize a bit more....and get rid of Unity....*and* implement support for the SteamBOX

Comment

Working...
            X