No announcement yet.

KLANG: A New Linux Audio System For The Kernel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am just happy to see you have an intellectual level below cattle. Stating completely stupid things. That is the only real enemy. An idiot.

Peace Be With You.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
      I am just happy to see you have an intellectual level below cattle. Stating completely stupid things. That is the only real enemy. An idiot.
      more insults, trolling, no content. ~ way to defend your position, champ.

i must be one smart cow if i am able to type with my hooves and use a computer

and if you are going to claim i am saying 'completely stupid things' - you should back that up - which you have not. Instead, just more insults because in reality, deep deep down - you know you have no good argument. You know your plugins aren't as great as you claim they are, which is why you end up just being an asshole.

i'm sorry you can't deal with critique but this conversation is over, since you are to immature to actually have a conversation.

grow the fuck up.

last comment on this topic from me - so if you feel the need to insult me - go right ahead. But i hope you atleast realize that doesn't change anything - your plugins will not improve on insults :\

Comment

• Originally posted by ninez View Post
        But even on my system my RT-kernels works better than your 'low-latency' 3.5.4 kernel. ie: i get zero xruns with 3.4-rt ~ while with your kernel i got dozens of xruns. Under heavy CPU load your low-latency kernel doesn't meet it's deadlines, where as RT does. The situation is made even worse, ie: even more xruns (using generic or your low-latency kernel) if i happen to be doing a lot of compilation + running a VM or openGL apps while running Jack + applications/clients. This isn't a problem at all using RT.
        Upload a valid video proof perhaps?

I know artists become quite aggressive at times, especially when someone criticizes their work... But Paradox, really, if you would replace "f**ck" with "flower" or something it would be way better. Because from this corner of arena it looks like you're mixing your point of view and your knowledge with lots of horsesh*t and serve this to people. You don't have to agree, but bad wording simply damages your communications a lot.

Nice remix btw..! Ninez you got anything to compare?

Comment

• Actually I said BELOW cattle. Calling you cattle would be an insult to cattle. And that goes to the last poster. Why don`t you go and use windowns.

Yeah you go with your feeble alternative plugins, and idiot argumentation, and the rest of the civilized world, can just have a listen to the link I posted, and understand that you talk in the favour of those clowns.

And btw, when I talk about network latency, it isn`t because I think I can fit a audiocard into the network adapter. It is because they have a driver method, one might learn from, in the audio stack.

This is just far too high above your level I guess, so find yourself a cottage now, and do your thing. I am sure you will find that helpful, get back there, do more stupid comments, and repeat, and call it gay love, and work for gay rights. I mean even martians in human body, deserve rights.

Peace Be With You.

Comment

Actually I said BELOW cattle. Calling you cattle would be an insult to cattle.
            Peace Be With You.
            I lol'ed.

Comment

• Btw, in addition to comparing my master on KvR mastering challenge, you can also listen to my latest release: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLUSwac0kc&feature=plcp

This sounds better than any contemporary release. Play it loud, and compare. Well if you have anything other than shitty soundcard + tiny speakers. Obviously if that is what you have, you wouldn`t tell the difference between this and this. Which you know, has its charm. But you know, one would like to think hi-fi developments since matter. Btw lots of tube and 1950s compressors are used there.

Peace Be With You.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
                Upload a valid video proof perhaps?
                ya, i can probably do that - but not today. It's Thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend and i am heading out of town very shortly ( i actually wish I caught this message an hour or two ago). I probably won't be in front of my desktop for a few of days, just got my laptop with me and I'm not compiling kernels, making videos, etc while visiting family. When i get back though i will try to put a video and/or some other kind of data together ~ i just have to be quick about it, as i am flying to the west coast (USA) later that week.

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
                I know artists become quite aggressive at times, especially when someone criticizes their work... But Paradox, really, if you would replace "f**ck" with "flower" or something it would be way better. Because from this corner of arena it looks like you're mixing your point of view and your knowledge with lots of horsesh*t and serve this to people. You don't have to agree, but bad wording simply damages your communications a lot.
                it also damages any likelihood of taking him seriously. Although, i am not sure i would take someone more seriously when they are throwing 'flower' randomly in their sentences (LOL), it might just be confusing

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
                Nice remix btw..! Ninez you got anything to compare?
                I'm mostly a live-musician - ie: i don't write techno (nor do i even really like it). So nothing 'comparable' in that way. I personally prefer music that is played by human beings (even if using electronic sounds, which is something that i do in the band i play in, on top of singing, guitar, piano, etc).

his mix is definitely nice, but unfortunately that kind of music doesn't resonate with me at all. One doesn't even need to know how to play a single instrument to write stuff like that - BUT! to each their own and i *respect* the work involved in composing electronic music - it just for me (personally) it just doesn't have any soul and the music sounds dead - no life to it whatsoever (note: i am referring to eurotrash stuff like PU's tunes)... - i realize people may disagree on that, which is fine, as we are all entitled to our preferences - I just don't have much respect for DJs / electronic musicians UNLESS they are doing something a little less bland and unpredictable. Aphex Twin is a good example of electronic music that i don't mind, being as it's actually somewhat technical - same goes for IDM (in general). Generally speaking, I would rather watch a 4th year piano player stumble through a piece of music than listen to generic eurotrash sounding (four to the floor) techno.

anyway, when i am back in town/at home - i'll put together a video.

cheerz

Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
                Actually I said BELOW cattle. Calling you cattle would be an insult to cattle. And that goes to the last poster. Why don`t you go and use windowns.
                LOL. funny shit.

Your music sounds like it was written by a creature with intelligence below that of a cow You should just rename every track "generic eurotrash techno" + track number because that is what it is... it has got to be the most uninspired boring music i have heard in a VERY long time! - the production is decent though, i'll give you that.

Yeah you go with your feeble alternative plugins, and idiot argumentation, and the rest of the civilized world, can just have a listen to the link I posted, and understand that you talk in the favour of those clowns.
                except you are making a huge jump in your logic here. I am not 'for these companies' - i just pointed out that your plugins seem quite inferior to them and that you couldn't even get some basic shit right - like decent UI or being able to write a make file properly. Your plugins don't sound that great, they are optimized for a 90's sort of PC audio standard (44.1khz), they consume WAY more CPU @ higher sample rates than similar plugins, native linux plugins or even via wine - and yet you claim they are the BEST out there, sorry no dice. - those aren't idiotic arguments - they don't sound as good, are optimized for sample rates that are generally not used, their UI sucks, they use HIGH CPU for what they do, etc - those are ALL valid reasons to justify saying your plugins aren't world-class and NOT better than a great many alternatives...

And btw, when I talk about network latency, it isn`t because I think I can fit a audiocard into the network adapter. It is because they have a driver method, one might learn from, in the audio stack.
                I don't disagree here, but i have to wonder why do you say 'fit an audiocard into the network adapter' (?) - that doesn't even make sense in english - and you have the nerve to call other people stupid, when you can't even construct a simple sentence. but yes, of course there could be something to learn there (from other stacks), on that we are in agreement. I only pointed out that Intel's work there is aimed at networking, that is it.

This is just far too high above your level I guess, so find yourself a cottage now, and do your thing. I am sure you will find that helpful, get back there, do more stupid comments, and repeat, and call it gay love, and work for gay rights. I mean even martians in human body, deserve rights.
                non-sensical moronic statement above - and you claim my intelligence is below cattle. LOL.

as far as gay love is concerned, you would know better than I about that - after all your mixes are exactly the type of crap that they would be playing at a gay night club, *if* they had just a little more originality to them and were slightly more danceable / funky.
                Last edited by ninez; 06 October 2012, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• I think you both have had far too much dick up your ass to comprehend sense, or recognize decency and excellece. To the cottage you go!

Peace Be With You.
                  Last edited by Paradox Ethereal; 06 October 2012, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I think you both have had far too much dick up your ass to comprehend sense, or recognize deceny and excellece. To the cottage you go!
                    Your music is MAYBE decent (according to some people), but excellent?!?? FUCK NO. it's beyond generic and boring - it reminds me of the demo scene of the 80s and 90s (in the tracker world) - except some of those folks were actually making far more interesting music, using far less than we have access to today.

again, i would rather listen to a fourth year piano player stumble through a piece of music (on a slightly out of tune piano) than listen to your crap.

and why you are being insulting towards Crazycheese is beyond me - when he only commented on some of your choice in words and (he) actually liked one of your mixes....you are retarded!

and why all the gay references??? let me guess, your religious, but actually in the closet - very gay? - very likely, i'd say.

but unlike you, i could actually care less what people's sexuality is - so it's not really that insulting to call me gay (even though i have a wife and 2 kids). it doesn't bother me at all - and just shows how immature you really are.

Comment

• What was that? Four year old play piano?

One more time! And I can start my script here, that automatically generates insults.
                      And you`ll sit there posting, thinking you will win next.

And that thing about four year old play piano, that you gotta say again.

Heres the first

"You're just a grisly person. I dislike you." (Ps: you can just copy/paste from here http://www.insultgenerator.org/ )

Peace Be With You.

Comment

Working...
                      X