No announcement yet.

KLANG: A New Linux Audio System For The Kernel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a moderator in this forum. Where the hell is he?

Comment

• Originally posted by grok View Post
      What's with you obsession? at least you've taught me english slang, "cottaging", there must be a reason you're constantly speaking of it but you know, sucking dick in the toilets is a respectable a useful activity contrary to what you're doing.
      Yeah, that sounds about as backward as my plugins being bad, KvR masters being good etc. You would belong there, togheter with gaymer2k and whatever else trash is sympathizing with you.

Peace Be With You.

Comment

• These people are so stupid, when I go against cottaging, they are going to go with it. Which is fine. That is just what I want. The internet is plagued by demons, no doubt toiletdemons and internetdemons find friendship on the outhouse. The particular ripe ones is what the more "advanced" prefer.

Peace Be With You.

Comment

• My computer is plagued by demons more than the internet is plagued by demon. Pulseaudio doesn't give a one line feedback when you do /etc/init.d/pulseaudio {whatever}, this makes it hard to trust it. Maybe it's the only problem I have with it.

Since you're a genius I hope you'll go and write ALSA drivers for as many chipsets as you can, as writing a good driver is very hard there are many positions to fill and being insane is no objection.
          Also, go and get your dick sucked by men, this will help with your anger management problem.
          Last edited by grok; 07 October 2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• There is many bitching about many things online, and some even recommend gay activity. I mean gays have been bitching for years, and no doubt, the outhouse is one of their most fond places.

NOONE though has come with any information, improving anything. And that is usually how it is.

Peace Be With You.

Comment

• Lol, heteros are often more immoral, they're constantly saying stuff like "I'd like to bang her" and commenting on tits and/or ass, go into stupid night clubs to have their wallet raped so they can get a girl drunk and almost or outright rape her and they're constantly having sex outside marriage anyway which pisses off already the imaginary god so when they die they will be resurrected to be thrown in a pool of lava already.

Comment

• What does this have to do with KLANG?

@Paradox Uncreated
                Can you please confine yourself to actual discussion and information here and put the ranting and insulting on your blog or somewhere? Thanks.

@the rest
                Don't feed trolls, please.

Comment

• ChrisXY: Fuck you in the biggest way.
                  And to the other poster, in no hetero-culture do you have COTTAGING, as a widespread phenomena.
                  And STRAIGHT doesn`t neccesarily equate HETERO. When you look at these concepts, straight = religious, non-cheating ,respectable. Gay is immoral. Equating wicked/harlot/whore/untrue/liar. INFIDEL. AKA not true to self or anyone else. An enemy of humans and society. Ask yourself what a cottaging toiletdemon whore is.

And here is a f*cking post from my blog, fu*ing trash faggot lamers.

Peace Be With You.

Comment

• Gays never ever having sex or experiencing love in their life is immoral, and really the toilets thing is partly a thing of the past because that's all they had, now that they aren't being persecuted they can actually develop monogamous relationships. And guess what it's irrelevant, because it's just about a minority of people who have always existed through the ages like left-handed people. And maybe left-handed people are more evil.
                    And there are moral issue that are just way much bigger nowadays. It's immoral to burn too much oil&gas or waste electric power with excessive or unneeded A/C, etc. But sadly there's nothing about global warming in the scriptures.

Comment

• I really hope you are a Poe...

Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
                      ChrisXY: Fuck you in the biggest way.
                      In the case that you are sincere:
                      Have you considered that there might be something wrong with you when you attack people for asking you to stop using insults and going back to topic?

Besides them being very offtopic, I won't even comment on your remarks regarding sexuality and religion as they are ridiculous enough on their own.

Maybe Michael should split the thread and put the last few posts in a separate thread...

Comment

Working...
                      X