Kickstarter: Legends of Aethereus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickstarter: Legends of Aethereus

Here's a almost completed co-op game that should run on GNU/Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.

They are not asking for that much but could use your help with the last funding.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ash-action-gam

PS. I'm not part of this project, so I don't have any answers to the questions you might have. Please follow the url instead.

was just coming to post this could you PM phoronix or Michael to let this have more visibility in a news post? I can't, it always tells me his Inbox in full

anyway, looks like it paid off to push Wasteland2 to vouch for a Linux version which in turn forced their engine of choice, Unity, to push faster for a Linux version

Comment

Originally posted by Licaon View Post
      was just coming to post this could you PM phoronix or Michael to let this have more visibility in a news post? I can't, it always tells me his Inbox in full
      Send him an email rather than a PM.

Comment

used the contact form...maybe it actually send something

Comment

Looks like a cool game, lacking only $800 more, I just pledged $100, largely because I saw they will have a linux client.

Comment

I just tweeted the phoronix account about it, we'll see if he picks it up.

Comment

Legends of Aethereus is a 3D free to play MMORPG by ThreeGates.

Comment

Working...
              X