Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE's Rekonq Web-Browser Nears 1.0 With Beta

Phoronix: KDE's Rekonq Web-Browser Nears 1.0 With Beta

Rekonq, the promising KDE WebKit-powered web-browser, is nearly ready for its version 1.0 release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

If they get the chrome extension thing working, I will switch full-time to it in a heartbeat Got it running as second or third browser (some stuff still require FF)

Comment

Originally posted by staalmannen View Post
      If they get the chrome extension thing working, I will switch full-time to it in a heartbeat Got it running as second or third browser (some stuff still require FF)

There should be a user agent setting or a plugin to allow rekonq to masquerade as Firefox or even IE so that it can work with more sites

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
        There should be a user agent setting or a plugin to allow rekonq to masquerade as Firefox or even IE so that it can work with more sites
        I need to use the citrix client at work sometimes and on Linux only FF seems to work with it.

Comment

Working...
        X