Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• id's Former Linux Guy Joins Another Game Company

Phoronix: id's Former Linux Guy Joins Another Game Company

Timothee Besset (a.k.a. "TTimo") left id Software earlier this year. For years Timothee was id's main "Linux guy" responsible for the ports of Doom 3, Quake 4, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, and other Linux and Mac OS X titles. It's now been shared that Timothee is joining another game company due to his Linux and OS X experience...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nice! I played UrT for several years now and this is really great news for the project.

Comment

Wow I haven't heard of Urban Terror since the Q3 days. Interesting to see where this goes.

Comment

Originally posted by leif81 View Post
        Wow I haven't heard of Urban Terror since the Q3 days. Interesting to see where this goes.
        hopefully idSoftware will now finally go bankrupt and UrT will gain some something.

Comment

UrT

For some reason, I keep coming back to Urban Terror. It's just simple and great, even though I own all the Valve games and enjoy them, for idle playing it's stuck.

Comment

Working...
          X