• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TobiSGD View Post
    Why isn't he banned yet?
    I'll let Michael do the heavy hitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanjo View Post
      Q, you should at least change your IP address.

BTW, your x86 emulation with your old PowerPC was a dead give away as well.
      I do not have a Internet connection contract at all. This means its not my IP address at all.
      The exact identification of a person over the ip address in a multi-user household with a unencrypted wireless LAN is also questionable.
      The point that Qaridarium is logged into his banned account just to give you an IP address update is of course, meaningless.

Now we come to the clever part because I wrote that I've emulated the x86 stuff on a PowerPC I can only be Q on the other side TobiSGD and Kano did not believe that part at all.

I am happy that you believe me that i did emulate x86 stuff on a PowerPC.
      (Irony) that is, of course, the ultimate proof that I am Q(/Irony)

Comment

I'll let Michael do the heavy hitting.
        Maybe he has no time and no lust? I should offer myself as a helper.

I'm good in banning people

Comment

• Originally posted by maldorordiscord View Post
          I do not have a Internet connection contract at all. This means its not my IP address at all.
          The exact identification of a person over the ip address in a multi-user household with a unencrypted wireless LAN is also questionable.
          The point that Qaridarium is logged into his banned account just to give you an IP address update is of course, meaningless.

Now we come to the clever part because I wrote that I've emulated the x86 stuff on a PowerPC I can only be Q on the other side TobiSGD and Kano did not believe that part at all.

I am happy that you believe me that i did emulate x86 stuff on a PowerPC.
          (Irony) that is, of course, the ultimate proof that I am Q(/Irony)

If it walks like a duck, types like a duck, logs in from the same location like a duck, chances are heavily that is a duck.

And of course x86 were emulated on the PPC, Macs long were emulating PC's (although nowhere near including MMX or SSE and it worked like shit). You should remember that from your Power Mac 5x00.

Comment

If it walks like a duck, types like a duck, logs in from the same location like a duck, chances are heavily that is a duck.
            haha thats funny and you are the duck butcher who care about every ducks personality right?

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
            And of course x86 were emulated on the PPC, Macs long were emulating PC's (although nowhere near including MMX or SSE and it worked like shit). You should remember that from your Power Mac 5x00.
            You disappoint me there was no "power mac" with that CPU.
            The only ugly apple with that kind of cpu was the: macintosh performa 5200

In your general sentencing you could at least be accurate.

Comment

Comment

The only ugly apple with that kind of cpu was the: macintosh performa 5200

In your general sentencing you could at least be accurate.
                Wrong. It all depended on the configuration of the 5200 (namely the hard drive and the region it was sold in).

Comment

Wrong. It all depended on the configuration of the 5200 (namely the hard drive and the region it was sold in).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_M..._series#Models
                  o well right. my mistake.

Edit:Wikipedia "The Power Macintosh 5200 LC was only sold to the education market, while the Performa models were sold to consumers." this means for normal people there was no Power Macintosh only Macintosh Performa.

Means I was right with the exception of the education market.
                  Last edited by maldorordiscord; 08 July 2012, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Means I was right with the exception of the education market.
                    Nope, you were not: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Macintosh_6200

Comment

False alarm, folks. Maybe it's not Q after all, just someone who lives in the same house.

Move along, nothing to see here
                      Test signature

Comment

Working...
                      X