Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXG USA DXG-110 10MP Camera

Phoronix: DXG USA DXG-110 10MP Camera

Normally at Phoronix we don't look at any digital photography products, but the DXG-110 from DXG USA had caught our attention as being the first 10 megapixel digital camera available for under $200 USD (it retails for $170 to be exact). Higher megapixel cameras are often misinterpreted by consumers as meaning a higher quality product, while that is not always the case and with the DXG-110 you shouldn't set out looking to take professional-grade photographs. In this article we are also looking at some of the photo management programs available to Linux users.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nice article. I really love my Sony Mavica and it runs flawless on Linux. In fact, it wont even connect up to any Win XP machine I have around (Interesting).

However, why no mention of Digikam? I use that exclusively and find it very useful for all my photo processing on Linux.

Later, and happy new year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LinuxRocks View Post
      However, why no mention of Digikam? I use that exclusively and find it very useful for all my photo processing on Linux.

DigiKam was mentioned.

A KDE alternative to gThumb is DigiKam or KPhotoAlbum and Kallery for the image gallery generation.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        DigiKam was mentioned.
        Oh crap... Sorry bout that, next time I will read a little closer

Thanks man!!!

Comment

Working...
        X