Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Linux Benchmarks For July 2012

Phoronix: Upcoming Linux Benchmarks For July 2012

Here's some of the Linux benchmarks being planned for next month, plus it's time to seek any new Linux / open-source test requests and other feedback...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

TL;DR

Non-news.

Comment

Would be nice if you could get your hands in one of those and benchmark it.

Comment

It would be nice to see more Wine applications benchmarked.

Comment

Could we have some benchmarks and system compatability for coreboot based motherboards? This is something I will be moving over to in the future.

I will be looking at the most recent motherboard and most highest specs which I can run coreboot on, and how that compares to either UEFI or BIOS.

Would also be nice to see how you get on with flashing the board.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
            TL;DR Non-news.
            And yet you took the time to click on it and then made an oh-so-insightful comment in the discussion thread. Interesting...
            BTW, the article was hardly long at all. Maybe you should double up on your Ritalin tomorrow.

Comment

Hopefully unigine's new benchmark is released soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
                And yet you took the time to click on it and then made an oh-so-insightful comment in the discussion thread. Interesting...
                BTW, the article was hardly long at all. Maybe you should double up on your Ritalin tomorrow.
                I guess blocking him won't help if people keep quoting what he writes

Comment

Originally posted by AJenbo View Post
                  I guess blocking him won't help if people keep quoting what he writes
                  My apologies. I've tried blocking people like that before, but it rarely works. Anyway, it's more fun to ridicule the trolls and then they become gradually more obnoxious until petitions to ban them are supported by even casual Phoronix readers (*cough* Qaridarium).

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
                    It would be nice to see more Wine applications benchmarked.
                    +1

who cares about those native open source games benchmarks.. they run mostly over 30 fps with every driver and decent pc configuration.
                    need some more wine tests and possibly new unigine benchmark if it comes out.

Comment

Working...
                    X