Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sponsor An Open Source Driver Dev For a $1 a Day???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tarceri View Post
    Hi guys, for anyone still interested i this topic I have started a small scale campaign to do some Mesa development. In an effort to better understand if crowd sourcing Mesa development would work I have setup a small project on Indiegogo with the Goal of implementing the GL_KHR_debug extension (OpenGL 4.3). As a stretch goal I aiming to create a bit of a guide to get started with the basics of Mesa development based on my experience. Please feel free to ask me any questions, comment on my idea or in good old Phoronix fashion flame me for whatever your reasons my be.

To view my campaign just go to indiegogo and search for Mesa.
    Hi mate,

Great work, and I'll pledge shortly. I think it would be a good idea to get the word out there a bit more for this project. You should post this on the linux subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/linux or do you mind if I do? I think you'll find a lot more interest if your project isn't hidden in the Xth post on a phoronix forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Kamikaze View Post
      Hi mate,

Great work, and I'll pledge shortly. I think it would be a good idea to get the word out there a bit more for this project. You should post this on the linux subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/linux or do you mind if I do? I think you'll find a lot more interest if your project isn't hidden in the Xth post on a phoronix forum!
      Hi, thanks for the support. I have no problem with you posting about this on reddit. In fact I would be grateful if you did. Call me backwards but I have never used it before and don't yet have an account. If you could post a link back here that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamikaze View Post
        Hi mate,

I tried signing up to reddit but it keeped giving me an error. Will try again tomorrow or later tonight if I get a chance.

Comment

I'd be interested in supporting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb6orah View Post
            It would be great to see spambots contribute to development for a change
            Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by Deb6orah View Post
              I guess its my fault for any misunderstandings since I brought this old thread back to life but if you are interested I have started a small campaign to contribute to Mesa see: http://igg.me/p/475220/x/2053460

Comment

I would like to contribute, but I'm not really too found of PayPal.

Comment

Originally posted by Micket View Post
                  I would like to contribute, but I'm not really too found of PayPal.
                  There have been others with paypal concerns. I dont really have an answer but is something I would consider more before picking a crowdfunding site for any other campaign. All I can suggest is you get someone you know with a paypal account to contribute on your behalf.

Comment

A Suggestion to Tarceri

I would love to contribute ($10 to $50) but I don't have any Credit card.
                    I have a Debit Card which doesn't support International Payment nor PayPal.

Timothy, can you please setup a Google AdSense in your website.

Then I/We can click it twice of more every days.
                    You can get atleast $1 everyday from each of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ayandon View Post
                      Timothy, can you please setup a Google AdSense in your website.
                      Then I/We can click it twice of more every days.
                      You can get atleast $1 everyday from each of us.
                      Until Google either spots this post in their web crawling or detects the same people clicking every day and deletes the account for click fraud, refusing to pay any money for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X