Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to Ban Qaridarium

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you just lag a definition of "success"

my definition of "success" is clear I am successful as long as they can not ban me.

but feel free to give me your definition of "success"
    There is only one kind of people out there thinking that it is a success not to be banned: Trolls. And not being banned on a forum that seems not to be moderated is not really a success.

My definition of success? Simple, discuss your issues with the persons involved in the discussion with respect and knowledge, not with telling them that thy are liars and that you know better. It definitely fits my definition of success more when you win a discussion with facts and being respectful, instead of just trolling long enough until people are so annoyed of you that they simply ignore you and leave the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiSGD View Post
    There is only one kind of people out there thinking that it is a success not to be banned: Trolls.
    this is your personal opinion i can't do nothing about this.
    but there is only one kind of people out there who want to show other people look like Trolls: Trolls

now what next Troll ?

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    this is your personal opinion i can't do nothing about this.
    but there is only one kind of people out there who want to show other people look like Trolls: Trolls

now what next Troll ?
    Circular logic, now you are the troll for calling me a troll, and so on. But that is not how it works. Even people that are not trolls are able to recognize a person as troll. This is possible because there is a definition of being a troll. And trolls are trolls because of that definition, no one is a troll for recognizing that a different person is a troll. It is only your behavior that makes you a troll, nothing else. By the way, this is not a personal opinion, this is the common accepted definition. Now I guess the next thing you will post is that is not your definition what a troll is, but nobody cares what your definition is.
    Try it with some real logic next time, may be that is successful.

Lightbulb Qaridarium must make amends, and Michael should post his though

Hello pals.

Although I haven't post allmost anything, I visit this site since some years ago.

I have to say that it's annoyning reading posts with personal attacks.

And that having a syndrome don't give anyone the right to insult, even if this one it's not fully conscient of his/her incorrect behavior.

The rest of us, don't have to stand this bad comportment.

Default ban both

ban both. Quridarium nonetheless is very annoying.

Circular logic, now you are the troll for calling me a troll, and so on.
    Because it needs to be posted here:

The Contrarian Troll. A sophisticated breed, Contrarian Trolls frequent boards whose predominant opinions are contrary to their own. It is important to distinguish between dissenters and actual Contrarian Trolls, however; the Contrarian is not categorized as a troll because of his or her dissenting opinions, but due to the manner in which he or she behaves:

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number One: The most important indicator of a poster's Contrarian Troll status is his constant use of subtle and not-so-subtle insults, a technique intended to make people angry. Contrarians will resist the urge to be insulting at first, but as their post count increases, they become more and more abusive of those with whom they disagree. Most often they initiate the insults in the course of what has been a civil, if heated, debate to that point.

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Two: Constant references to the forum membership as monolithic. "You guys are all just [descriptor]." "You're a lynch mob." "You all just want to ridicule anyone who disagrees with you."

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Three: Intellectual dishonesty. This is only a mild indicator that is not limited to trolls, but Contrarians display it to a high degree. They will lie about things they've said, pull posts out of context in a manner that changes their meanings significantly, and generally ignore any points for which they have no ready answers.

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Four: Accusing the accusers. When confronted with their trolling, trolls immediately respond that it is the accusers who are trolls. Often the Contrarian will single out his most vocal opponent and claim that while he can respect his other opponents, this one in particular is beneath his notice.

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Five: Attempts to condescend. The Contrarian will seek refuge in condescending remarks that repeatedly scorn his or her critics as beneath notice – all the while continuing to respond to them.

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Six: One distinctive mark of Contrarian Trolls is that every thread in which they dissent quickly devolves into a debate about who is trolling whom. In the course of such a debate the Contrarian will display many of the other Warning Signs mentioned above.

Circular logic, now you are the troll for calling me a troll, and so on. But that is not how it works. Even people that are not trolls are able to recognize a person as troll.
    you didn't understand the clue you "Claimed" I'm a Troll but this is your personal opinion the difference to my sentence to you is i proved for everyone with objective criteria that you ARE a Troll!
    And after the Fact that you are the Troll its logic the Troll do what a Troll musst do because of this you call me a "Troll"

you just called me a Troll "with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response-Wikipedia-source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%...#Concern_troll"

but i was to clever to fall into your trap.

This is possible because there is a definition of being a troll. And trolls are trolls because of that definition, no one is a troll for recognizing that a different person is a troll. It is only your behavior that makes you a troll, nothing else. By the way, this is not a personal opinion, this is the common accepted definition. Now I guess the next thing you will post is that is not your definition what a troll is, but nobody cares what your definition is.
    Try it with some real logic next time, may be that is successful.
    In the Trolls logic its always the same he always call others Trolls to get away with his trolling.

and your behavior show that you only try to attack me with the primary intent of provoking me and force me into an emotional response

Quote Originally Posted by DebianLinuxero View Post
    Qaridarium must make amends
    for what harm? in german law there can only be a amends if there is a harm!

Quote Originally Posted by DanL View Post
    Because it needs to be posted here:
    "The Contrarian Troll. A sophisticated breed, Contrarian Trolls frequent boards whose predominant opinions are contrary to their own. It is important to distinguish between dissenters and actual Contrarian Trolls, however; the Contrarian is not categorized as a troll because of his or her dissenting opinions, but due to the manner in which he or she behaves:

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number One: The most important indicator of a poster's Contrarian Troll status is his constant use of subtle and not-so-subtle insults, a technique intended to make people angry. Contrarians will resist the urge to be insulting at first, but as their post count increases, they become more and more abusive of those with whom they disagree. Most often they initiate the insults in the course of what has been a civil, if heated, debate to that point.

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Two: Constant references to the forum membership as monolithic. "You guys are all just [descriptor]." "You're a lynch mob." "You all just want to ridicule anyone who disagrees with you."

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Three: Intellectual dishonesty. This is only a mild indicator that is not limited to trolls, but Contrarians display it to a high degree. They will lie about things they've said, pull posts out of context in a manner that changes their meanings significantly, and generally ignore any points for which they have no ready answers.

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Four: Accusing the accusers. When confronted with their trolling, trolls immediately respond that it is the accusers who are trolls. Often the Contrarian will single out his most vocal opponent and claim that while he can respect his other opponents, this one in particular is beneath his notice.

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Five: Attempts to condescend. The Contrarian will seek refuge in condescending remarks that repeatedly scorn his or her critics as beneath notice – all the while continuing to respond to them.

– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Six: One distinctive mark of Contrarian Trolls is that every thread in which they dissent quickly devolves into a debate about who is trolling whom. In the course of such a debate the Contrarian will display many of the other Warning Signs mentioned above. "
    he is the only one who calls me a Troll only to insult me because of my definition of success in this "Ban-Qaridarium" Tropic.
    but any other definition of Success would be a suicide!

so he want me to make suicide and if not he try to force other people to ban me with the claim that i'm a troll.
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 06-14-2012 at 11:21 AM.

My definition of success? Simple, discuss your issues with the persons involved in the discussion with respect and knowledge, not with telling them that thy are liars and that you know better. It definitely fits my definition of success more when you win a discussion with facts and being respectful, instead of just trolling long enough until people are so annoyed of you that they simply ignore you and leave the discussion.
    your definition is a suicide in this tropic because the tropic is: "ban-Qaridarium" the highest success in this tropic is not to be banned.

should i really be respectful for people who want me to be banned ?

and if someone do lie then i should shut up my mouth and don't give the truth a voice by calling him a liar?

and what kind of discussion with respect is this tropic "ban-Qaridarium" ? this tropic do hurt your rules more than all my stuff together!