Stop worrying about your German beer
    Originally posted by banQaridarium View Post
    Thanks,
    The Stig.
    This is not going to work...

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
      I send this message directly to Michael:
      Or in other words: "Waaaaah, mama, they're doing the same things I do! Make them stop!"

Comment

Sigh.

You're not getting banned.

Now try to be a little more considerate towards the forum users, they're sensitive; try to be less impulsive and wait for excitement or anger to subside before you post something that could be perceived as offensive.

Ah well, I guess one of the 100 replies here will have said something similar already ... why *is* this thread so active ? Just think about it ...
        People only see your posts, not the real, full you. They're not out to get you or have something against you personally, just the image they build of you from what you're writing.

Comment

You are wasting your time calim. Q seems to be incapable of introspection as he doesn't recognize how antisocial his behavior is.

Comment

Yet.

Originally posted by log0 View Post
            You are wasting your time calim. Q seems to be incapable of introspection ...
            Or unwilling ? Arguing and blaming everyone/thing else is simply more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
              I'm a Grandmaster of word Fighting
              Now if you could only learn to debate in proper english we could all submit to your awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
                Now if you could only learn to debate in proper english we could all submit to your awesomeness.
                Remember that he claims to be dyslectic. So what he writes may not be the same as what he thinks he writes. He probably meant to write "I'm a Grandmaster in bullshitting"

Comment

I'm a Grandmaster of word Fighting
                  yeah, that is certainly one definition of a forum troll.

Hence the request to have you banned.

Forums exist to share share technology information.

Everyone would be happy if you took your word fighting skills to a different venue.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                    Remember that he claims to be dyslectic. So what he writes may not be the same as what he thinks he writes. He probably meant to write "I'm a Grandmaster in bullshitting"
                    First it was ASD, then it was Aspergers, now it's dyslexia. At worst, it's all a lie. At best, he'll be cured in a few more pages, since his ailment seems to be getting progressively better as this thread progresses. Cheese insisted that I be banned for profanity, and hereby claim that I suffer from "Faux Internet Tourette Syndrome". Like Qar, I was diagnosed when I was 12 by someone who wasn't a doctor.

F

Comment

In my world the skill of word fighting is not the same than doing word fighting for trolling.
                      Wait...you just issued a challenge to everyone to engage in a contest of wits.

Maybe but I can assure you I'm much more advanced in this kind of games compared to the other people here.

And i can even write this openly without any fear here because people like: Michael and Bridgman already know my skill in "Rhetoric" and "Logic" and "The Art of Being Right".

I'm a Grandmaster of word Fighting and this is not 'Arrogant cocky' many people admit this to me many times.

So have fun with the pathetic attempt to beat me.
                      Then you turn around and say that you aren't really playing that game, that it is just imaginary?

Again, there is no need for imaginary or real game playing on a technology forum.

Join MENSA, or do crossword puzzles, or play chess, or online gaming.

There are thousands of appropriate outlets for you to explore or enhance your "word fighting" skills.

Why do you refuse to acknowledge that this forum is not one of those places?

Comment

Working...
                      X