Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't need to be intelligent to be to lazy to be polite.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
      you are right you only need to be intelligent to be successfully lazy (please get the difference between lazy and successfully lazy)
      Seems to me that you are not successful in being to lazy to be polite, because otherwise this thread wouldn't exist. The obvious conclusion would be to increase your social skills to a level that is more accepted.

Comment

That this thread exists and that people want to sign this petition is showing that you are actually lacking social skills. That you can show us a thread which states that the same amount of people don't care (or are simply not bothering) doesn't make that a success.

Comment

Let stupid people talk, ban hordes of banners.

If the pro-banners would stop arguing with a poster who is often presenting controversial issues that have nothing to do with the purpose of this forum, then there would be no problem.

Qaridarium would find another place to to post his messages if the idiots would not fall like slugs to respond to him.

I say ban the idiots, not the much smarter man. (And I think Q is way off base. But it dosen't bother me because I don't click on his drivel.)

Comment

Hi, I'm a lurker who registered to post in this thread.

It guess members feel the need to create threads like this because Phoronix forum rules 1 and 2 are being broken repeatedly, frequently and seemingly without consequence. Posts breaking rules like these rarely add any value to the thread and often result in flame wars.

Large numbers of rulebreaking posts are discouraging to potential new posters who probably click the Comments & Discussion link out of interest in the article content rather than interest in whether some individual is considered stupid or on drugs by another poster.

There is no Ignore List for readers who view threads without being logged in.

Comment

OMG dudes, there is an easy solution to the problem.

Show some self control and don't feed the troll. No matter how tempting it might be. Just don't do it!!!

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by log0 View Post
                OMG dudes, there is an easy solution to the problem. Show some self control and don't feed the troll. No matter how tempting it might be. Just don't do it!!!
                ZOMG, dude! It doesn't work unless everyone does it!!!!11

Comment

the definition is the other way around they try it and fail because of this they are ot successful in fact i'm more successful than they are.
                  You may be getting away with a behavior that is socially not accepted, but that doesn't make you successful. You still lack essential social skills and are simply avoiding it to increase those skills with blaming your mental illnesses for it, without even trying to actively work on that issue.
                  That is not a success, this is simply lame.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
                    ZOMG, dude! It doesn't work unless everyone does it!!!!11
                    Then remind the ones still feeding him kindly not to do it. Shouldn't be too hard, no?

Comment

you just lag a definition of "success"

my definition of "success" is clear I am successful as long as they can not ban me.

but feel free to give me your definition of "success"
                      There is only one kind of people out there thinking that it is a success not to be banned: Trolls. And not being banned on a forum that seems not to be moderated is not really a success.

My definition of success? Simple, discuss your issues with the persons involved in the discussion with respect and knowledge, not with telling them that thy are liars and that you know better. It definitely fits my definition of success more when you win a discussion with facts and being respectful, instead of just trolling long enough until people are so annoyed of you that they simply ignore you and leave the discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X