This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaridarium
    you do have 5000 phoronix posts to check this and i use wikipedia,google,spellchecking and i ask friends sometimes how to write and i still can not write an a level to make the people happy.
    Last time I checked, not being fluent with english is not a "syndrome" or medical condition. I believe that the post I responded to was referring to the aspergers self-diagnosis you use as a last ditch effort to get people to feel sorry for you.

F

Comment

the syndrome is that you are not fluent with "Languages" and in a logical way english is a kind of "Language" this means in a logical way that it is possible that the dyslexia is the cause.
      I have no doubt that your German/Deutsch is both understandable, expressive, and prosodic. Your chatter in HON is perfectly understandable.

and now you beating the "aspergers self-diagnosis" tell this my psychologist who care of me when I was 12years old and finally "she" gave up because its impossible to manipulate(education) me.
      I'm not beating it up, I'm saying it's probably fictional. It doesn't matter, and nobody cares.

Feel free to respond in Deutsch

F

Comment

Originally posted by droidhacker View Post
        He CAN'T be banned. There are some oddities with the law that makes this a very VERY bad idea. Specifically, regulating an internet forum like this has the legal effect of ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY over the contents, which means that you need to crack down on EVERYTHING. If you leave it a free-for-all, then even if you're in charge of the forum, you aren't responsible for the contents.
        I'm not a lawyer, but this really sounds like bullsh!t. I don't see how banning someone is legally any different than banning a spammer (and that has been done on this forum).

Comment

Originally posted by russofris View Post
          Originally posted by crazycheese
          Ugh, no. I would recommend you stop doing drugs.
          I'll then quote you line for line, like an imbecile that begins sentences with words like "Actually", and "Fact:", because I'm from california and am awesome at everything. Look as I make a fool of myself in public.
          Number 1:
          I quoted you line for line, because I could not follow the drag you introduced at all.
          This kind of drag is often seen by people doing drugs such as ecstasy.
          "I don't like what Q posts"->"He should by mac"->"Then climb uphills and make children"->"He should get waterboy job"->"He is incapable of anything"
          This is a sign of huge personal attacker and troll.

Then you have used the quote mechanism and modified my text calling me imbecile. This is another sign of troll this time with personal attacks.

Number 2:
          You have repeatedly broken two phoronix forum rules.
          1) "01.) Absolutely no flaming, name calling, sexual harassment, or other personal attacks will be permitted. Respect everyone, including the moderators and administrators."
          Name calling. Flaming. Personal attacks. Disrespect.

2) "04.) Please refrain from using excessive amounts of profanity in your posts."

At this moment, I'm 93% sure that original poster "BanQaridarium" is actually you. You appeared at certain time later and started precisely bombarding Q. with all means possible.
          This means you have set up second account and have broken third rule:
          3) "08.) Each forum member is limited to ONE (1) account."

I ask you to stop breaking forum rules or another thread similar to this will find place, with your name on the list.
          Russofris, you are repeatedly breaking forum rules.
          You will also be ignored by me due to your excessive drug usage and inadequate behavior.
          Last edited by crazycheese; 13 June 2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
            I'm not a lawyer, but this really sounds like bullsh!t. I don't see how banning someone is legally any different than banning a spammer (and that has been done on this forum).
            Michael is free to ban anyone at any time without having reason or giving consideration. Not only can he revoke access to the forum, he can revoke access to the site. Our access could be revoked today, and we would have no recourse, aside from saying "darn" and going to another media aggregator/commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycheese View Post
              Number 1:
              I quoted you line for line, because I could not follow the drag you introduced at all.
              And again.... whatever.

Comment

believe it or not this just doesn't matter but my social skill to not insulting people is ZERO-
                Why is that? If due to illness you can't write correctly (but in the later posts here you write quite understandably), what does that have to do with insulting people? That is a completely different illness and that is what they are accusing you of.

Comment

But why do you say you insult people?

Comment

Just FYI, most people do work hard to communicate what they are trying to say *without* insulting the other person or calling them stupid (even if you think their last post *was* stupid). This is a "generally accepted social practice" even on internet forums.
                    Test signature

Comment

I tend to collide with Social practice .... and this is a symptom of "Asperger syndrome"
                      It is also a symptom of laziness.

That you know, but choose to ignore is not a credible excuse.

I have anger management issues. However, I choose to control my emotions rather than be controlled by them.

I don't care if you are banned or not...I tend to ignore your threads as off topic.

However, knowing that you have a "syndrome" is no excuse for not learning to compensate for your natural predisposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X