Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to Ban Qaridarium

Default Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by log0 View Post
    You are wasting your time calim. Q seems to be incapable of introspection ...
    Or unwilling ? Arguing and blaming everyone/thing else is simply more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    I'm a Grandmaster of word Fighting
    Now if you could only learn to debate in proper english we could all submit to your awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle View Post
    Now if you could only learn to debate in proper english we could all submit to your awesomeness.
    Remember that he claims to be dyslectic. So what he writes may not be the same as what he thinks he writes. He probably meant to write "I'm a Grandmaster in bullshitting"

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Remember that he claims to be dyslectic. So what he writes may not be the same as what he thinks he writes. He probably meant to write "I'm a Grandmaster in bullshitting"
    maybe pictures fit better to your skill of words:

I'm a Grandmaster of word Fighting
    yeah, that is certainly one definition of a forum troll.

Hence the request to have you banned.

Forums exist to share share technology information.

Everyone would be happy if you took your word fighting skills to a different venue.

Quote Originally Posted by log0 View Post
    You are wasting your time calim. Q seems to be incapable of introspection as he doesn't recognize how antisocial his behavior is.
    I do recognize how antisocial your behavior is to me.

and I can assure you 'i'm not anti social i'm just not user friendly'

or maybe my words are to high for you maybe a picture fit better for you?:

Quote Originally Posted by mdk77777 View Post
    yeah, that is certainly one definition of a forum troll.

Hence the request to have you banned.

Forums exist to share share technology information.

Everyone would be happy if you took your word fighting skills to a different venue.
    In my world the skill of word fighting is not the same than doing word fighting for trolling.

but maybe you can not make a difference between imaginary and reality ?

please call a psychiatrist to fix this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    First it was ASD, then it was Aspergers, now it's dyslexia. At worst, it's all a lie. At best, he'll be cured in a few more pages, since his ailment seems to be getting progressively better as this thread progresses. Cheese insisted that I be banned for profanity, and hereby claim that I suffer from "Faux Internet Tourette Syndrome". Like Qar, I was diagnosed when I was 12 by someone who wasn't a doctor.

F

In my world the skill of word fighting is not the same than doing word fighting for trolling.
    Wait...you just issued a challenge to everyone to engage in a contest of wits.

Maybe but I can assure you I'm much more advanced in this kind of games compared to the other people here.

And i can even write this openly without any fear here because people like: Michael and Bridgman already know my skill in "Rhetoric" and "Logic" and "The Art of Being Right".

I'm a Grandmaster of word Fighting and this is not 'Arrogant cocky' many people admit this to me many times.

So have fun with the pathetic attempt to beat me.
    Then you turn around and say that you aren't really playing that game, that it is just imaginary?

Again, there is no need for imaginary or real game playing on a technology forum.

Join MENSA, or do crossword puzzles, or play chess, or online gaming.

There are thousands of appropriate outlets for you to explore or enhance your "word fighting" skills.

Why do you refuse to acknowledge that this forum is not one of those places?

Wait...you just issued a challenge to everyone to engage in a contest of wits.
    nice point of view

Then you turn around and say that you aren't really playing that game, that it is just imaginary?
    now you disappoint me because your sentence can not be the logical conclusion because the word: "Maybe" makes it a Dialetheism therm and this is per definition: wikipedia: "Dialetheism is not a system of formal logic"

Please try again.

Again, there is no need for imaginary or real game playing on a technology forum.
    please recheck the sentence because i never write that i play a game
    the other people play this "game"
    and I'm NOT

Please try again if you can.

Join MENSA
    in Germany I'm sorted out as stupid.

so please try again.

or online gaming.
    i already do this but the open-source driver radeon and the catalyst ruined my Heroes of Newearth Match making Rating....

maybe they should improve the drivers then i can play HON...

There are thousands of appropriate outlets for you to explore or enhance your "word fighting" skills.
    Why do you refuse to acknowledge that this forum is not one of those places?
    Your problem is that you think I do what I do not
    you only think you know what I think but your thinking is not the reality