X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Qaridarium
    Who Won ?
    Not you. At least in text form it doesn't flow at all.

Comment

• I still can't believe that neither Michael nor any other mod for this forum for a website that considers itself to has a professional status show up here and end this farce with either banning Quaridarium or clearly stating why such ridiculous troll behavior is allowed on this professional site.

Comment

the system "believe" is not a concluded way of thinking because it lags a logic with cause and effect in a integral way.
        Intergral "belief" make tangenial conclusions of the SYSTEM! Benefit of EBAY is concessional.

F

Comment

• Originally posted by russofris View Post
          Intergral "belief" make tangenial conclusions of the SYSTEM! Benefit of EBAY is concessional.

F
          In your quote I can see that the troll has answered my post, not grasping the meaning of the word believe in this context and also not grasping the concept of an ignore list. Poor troll, two things at once that he doesn't grasp, but still no insight and still further trolling around without any sense.
          May be the troll should do something creative with his time and actually contribute something instead of trolling around.

Comment

• Thanks Michael, for the account approve-only for posts on my other account.This is why I've been silent. I'm kind-of bitter now thinking about this site. Phoronix is supposed to represent something that encourages development for the Linux community. Yet when iconic people such as Bridgman gets trolled on a large scale, its alright. If that's how it's going to be Michael, then I throw the white flag up.

And Tobi, you've pretty much just defined Q's process. His ultimatum is to harass and ruin the experience for other people. So this is the last message from me, to respect Michael's mod actions whether I agree with them or not. Good luck on ruining this site, Q. That's what your job title is for, apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by banTheQ View Post
              Phoronix is supposed to represent something that encourages development for the Linux community. Yet when iconic people such as Bridgman gets trolled on a large scale, its alright. If that's how it's going to be Michael, then I throw the white flag up.
              This... Every day of the week...

Comment

i show you how to make the last sentence flow:

[]=do not speak this word because its only there to "write"
                ()=Picture of the word

Actually no follow my flow. I beat you ~6 years ago [and ] feel the fear of my (~$279 powered) tower of (NVIDIA) Power to give ya a cold shower I'm [the] admin playing badmin. Wile! mile away you feed betrayed my (Camera zoom into the place of his penis and censorship it with a picture of the word honorarium!)

now you get the cleverness
                Still not really, sorry. Will you make a music video of it for us to fully appreciate your creation?

Comment

• And I thought Mesa used to make me sick.

This is my first post. So sorry :/. We are all adults here (some of us just turning 23). Being adults now: our geography, hardware, and what we could afford was chosen as we were born (Or at least in my context). But when (IF) we get rich then we can have we have whatever we desired and experiment on it till we become our own Soothsayers of hardware and software; I just hope we have confidence enough to put it into a nearly unbiased article like Phoronix. I have learned to love Linux through it's free software aspect from hand-me-down systems. I can get Octave for free but not MatLab (This makes Bode Plots fun). I have never had the opportunity to buy my own hardware. Though someday I will. I can only dream of what I want. So for the sake of unholy fucking CPUs I'd love to hear serious general discussion before people start pushing each other on hardware superiority or software. For most people like me I don't have a choice till I can shovel enough concrete to afford this "superior hardware" (Or get a big enough grant). I just want your honest opinion. Not your flame. That includes Bridgman, Quarian, and a lot of people who contribute to this flame. I don't even know what you guys are arguing about anymore. But it's counter-intuitive to my learning and everyone else who wants to learn the basic linux distro, systems, opengl, and hardware. No smugness or sharp retorts. Just experience. Sorry for the long post. I really do want your to hear about your experiences about linux and your hardware, but not your rage please. Thank you for listening.

Comment

• Originally posted by banTheQ View Post
                    Thanks Michael, for the account approve-only for posts on my other account.This is why I've been silent. I'm kind-of bitter now thinking about this site. Phoronix is supposed to represent something that encourages development for the Linux community. Yet when iconic people such as Bridgman gets trolled on a large scale, its alright. If that's how it's going to be Michael, then I throw the white flag up.

And Tobi, you've pretty much just defined Q's process. His ultimatum is to harass and ruin the experience for other people. So this is the last message from me, to respect Michael's mod actions whether I agree with them or not. Good luck on ruining this site, Q. That's what your job title is for, apparently.
                    So, Michael's official position on attention whoring trolls is to mute the critics? Wow, way to go Michael.

Somehow had this image pop up before my inner eye.

Let the trolls come over Phoronix. Can't wait too see Qaridarium2, Qaridarium3, Qaridarium4...

Comment

i will ask a good friend with a audio studio to make this happen.
                      Can't wait to hear such a creation

Comment

Working...
                      X