Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Citizens running AMOK for food stamps

Quote Originally Posted by d2kx View Post
    The solution is clear.

Cut spending in the education sector, increase investments in the military segment.

America, FUCK YEAH!
    Well, there's a few issues. One is the median household income...

The next is the export to import ratio:

Exports: $1.57 trillion
    Imports: $2.30 trillion

Unless you're making a profit, regardless of export/imports, you need more exports than imports. That brings us to the next problem...

DEBT
    The Federal Debt isn't actually so bad and it's actually improving with Barack Obama.

That being said, if his Obamacare doesn't help this then they've got more problems: (chart from 2008)

But seriously, take a look at this:

Just let it sink in that the households and non-profits have as much debt as the financial sector.

Here's the problem, if you lower taxes, you get more growth- to a certain extent, and if you raise taxes, you stifle growth- to a certain extent. Problem is who and what is being taxed.

Exise = Sales Tax
    Blue line = Estate Tax
    Orange = Other Receipts

If current taxation was fair, then you would see the income follow with the tax receipts, but they go in the opposite direction.
    Last edited by profoundWHALE; 08-22-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by profoundWHALE View Post
    DEBT
    The Federal Debt isn't actually so bad and it's actually improving with Barack Obama.
    The graph doesn't say anything of the sort, it says that during the bush administration that the deficit and debt level was basically stablized, then the recession occurred causing the massive spike for 2008/2009, and that the economy is still in the stage of natural recovery. So while Obama has had an effect, whatever it was has been lost in the noise, and that would be true if anyone was in that seat because we're still in a non-normal economic state.

Quote Originally Posted by maldorordiscord View Post
    Sure but the USA don't care about the people they just don't give a fuck about humans outside the USA.
    If you are speaking of government, I have yet to see a truly righteous one. If you speak of the citizens, while there is a level of detachment/inattention with people just trying to get by in their own lives and keep their heads above water, what you've said is largely untrue (but there are indeed bad apples in every country). If it were true, I'm sure your anti-Americanism will productively address it. Clearly German Americans are to blame for much of the ills of the United States.

I feel sorry for homosexual American Semites. Everybody in the world must hate them.

For my own part, I should have paid attention to the fact that this thread had been necro'd.

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    For my own part, I should have paid attention to the fact that this thread had been necro'd.
    Are you afraid of killing zombies, son?