Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossing The Line: $2 Million USD In One Day

Phoronix: Crossing The Line: $2 Million USD In One Day

The Humble Indie Bundle V just crossed the line of generating two million US dollars... in one day...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Can't be right, every gamer is a dirty pirate, it's unthinkable people would buy quality software with their cash, more regulation! (/sarcasm)

Joke aside, the developers deserve it, that's quite the line-up they have there. Would have been nice for the Because We May sale to get as much coverage
    Last edited by PsynoKhi0; 01 June 2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

under payed

paid 25$ for those AMAZING GAMES.
      Heck, Bastion may as well be best RPG game under Linux I ever played.(native ones)
      I didnt try other ones, but this one was very well worth 25$

Comment

Open source?

They might even get even more money if they also go open source...

Comment

Originally posted by PsynoKhi0 View Post
          Can't be right, every gamer is a dirty pirate, it's unthinkable people would buy quality software with their cash, more regulation! (/sarcasm)
          Indeed, and as usual the 'Linux cheapskates' are paying most per transaction... $12.00 Linux, $9.22 Mac, $7.16 Windows as of writing this.

Comment

I feel a bit betrayed by limbo faking having halfassed support through wine, but so far Bastion has been a great game. Excellent music.
            I put out 100USD for the package. Should see if the other games are holding up to Bastions level.

Comment

$20 from me with a vote for Linux as well. Tired of the "pacman effect" with Windows nomming on Mac and Linux.

Comment

It helps that this bundle has several absolutely fantastic games. Several of these are worth $20+ on their own, easy.

Originally posted by Micket View Post
                Should see if the other games are holding up to Bastions level.
                Few things in life are up to Bastion's level. It is by far the best polished indie game I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                X