Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biggest Quality Problem At Ubuntu 12.10 UDS

Phoronix: The Biggest Quality Problem At Ubuntu 12.10 UDS

When announcing the Quantal Quetzal, Mark Shuttleworth mentioned "quality" over ten times in his blog post. He also reinforced the quality of Ubuntu at his keynote on Monday for the Ubuntu Developer Summit. But what's the biggest quality issue this week in Oakland?..

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Another quality article by Phoronix

Comment

Recommendations

When you're in the bay area again, I recommend Anchor Steam, quite a good local brew and one of my favorites around here. Pyramid makes a decent Hefeweizen, although it's still not quite at the same level as what I'm used to from Germany
      There's a bunch of microbreweries in the bay, most of them make decent, and some of them darn good beer. I don't understand why they went with *that* stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodger73 View Post
        When you're in the bay area again, I recommend Anchor Steam, quite a good local brew and one of my favorites around here. Pyramid makes a decent Hefeweizen, although it's still not quite at the same level as what I'm used to from Germany
        There's a bunch of microbreweries in the bay, most of them make decent, and some of them darn good beer. I don't understand why they went with *that* stuff.
        I've had anchor steam and Pyramid at Intel events in the Bay
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Do you like Kapuziner? It's from my home town. There is a bierfest too every year.

Comment

I was getting angry about the misleading title, but the laughing got in the way

Comment

Ahaha! So true! I absolutely love Augustiner Lager Exportbier

Comment

FFS

Michael, FFS SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BEER!

Comment

I can't believe I read this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
                    Michael, FFS SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT BEER!
                    I can't believe I read this shit.

get a beer and relax people

Comment

Working...
                    X