Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Botanicula Generates $822k USD

Phoronix: Humble Botanicula Generates $822k USD

The Humble Bundle Botanicula Debut ended yesterday. Here's some figures from this two-week, pay-what-you-want, cross-platform, DRM-free game bundle sale...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

aw since when were the other titles added? i probably would've got this if i knew they were there. either way, i'm impressed by the high averages, especially in windows.

Comment

the linux contribution seems quite small in comparison, specially since windows/mac users payed a High avg. this time (which is unusual).

also am pretty sure linux users wallets were a bit empty thx also to all the kickstarter projects.

Comment

It's important to separate the Humble __brandname__ bundles from the Humble Indie Bundles - these brandname bundles (Voxatron/FrozenByte/Botanica) are usually more niche market than the general ones, and don't pull the same revenue. $822k is pretty impressive for a niche bundle!

I think the lower Linux interest here is probably due the Adobe AIR requirement for Botanica.

Comment

Working...
        X