Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
    "the licence allows it" ?

One talks about mine being legally weak, and this even is completely horrenduous?
    About legallity, I can`t imagine a court, saying "ok, someone took your code and released it as closed source, we can`t see your licence covering this". How full of shit is it possible to get in these courts?

[..]
    Peace.
    You throw all that shit and you end up saying "peace"? in any case your trolling won't change the fact that if I want to release my code under the BSD license, I will, and that's because I DON'T CARE going to court or some other people making forks (privative or not) of my code ...

It's a tool, and i'ts the right tool for the right job ... if I picked that tool, is because it clearly accomplishes the job I wanted to do.
    Funny thing, seems that GNU zealots thinks that no ones read the licenses (the short and full legal text) before picking one for the code ...

Wake up GNU hippie, no one's morally obligated to "give back"

Comment

Calling me a GNU hippie, is ofcourse completely missing the point.

If there is any sane people among you, have a look at this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Have a look at this video from Iran.
      Look at the buildings there. No obscene advertisting.
      Instead quranic verses of morality, and decency.

That is how the west should be.

Comment

It's like Qaridarium finally snapped and his alter ego is now posting

Or actually, exactly like Qaridarium is posting.

Comment

You are mindless enough to think that is some user you have a personal issue with too? That actually seems to be common online too. It`s "him" or "this or that". If you combine your querulantia with paranoia, you have a well known psychiatric disease.

Comment

As I have experienced rumourmills online before, and seen their pathetic behaviour, I have made a little website, with information on, only supporting people like me. That means people with the logic ability of a hacker, yet a monotheist. So you can expect the same logic sensibility as a fine tuned assembly program, from this.

So any confusion with any other user should be quite uneccesary. As they do not posess this knowledge, and it is rare, in the typically starved west, on these issues.

This website is a temporary though, and I am working on learning webdesign aswell, to put forth this information better.

Peace.

Comment

I have truly enjoyed this thread. Please, continue.

FWIW, I recommend ditching the background for your site. It's impossible to read anything. You'd be better just leaving it black.

Comment

only supporting people like me. That means people with the logic ability of a hacker, yet a monotheist. So you can expect the same logic sensibility as a fine tuned assembly program, from this.
                This. Is. So. Perfect.

I'm grabbing the popcorn.

Comment

Who do you think you are as an inhabitant of the democracy? Democracy means peoples rule. All you need is awareness, and you can change anything by politics.
                  You don't live in the U.S. (where huge corporations are "people" and buying politicians is "free speech"), do you?

Comment

Seems like a good start. But even if the language is tightened and the details filled in, is the basic concept enforceable? If Oracle buys the company (and the companies copyrighted Maximal works) what stops them from changing to a different proprietary license? As the copyright holder, they have the legal right to change the license they use for works they own.

Comment

... and 'open source' is such a well defined legal concept. That crap is crapity crappy crap. Why was this even posted on phoronix? People constantly come up with garbage licences (just look at the GPLv3 mess).

Comment

Working...
                      X