Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Video Demo From Last Week

Phoronix: Another Video Demo From Last Week

Here's a preview of another Linux demo that happened last week out in Bellevue...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Looks like a web browser, so... Microsoft is releasing Internet Explorer for Linux!

If anyone else wanna take a guess, here's a list of possible companies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ue,_Washington

Comment

for some reason the music reminded me of this

Comment

Wow that forum sucks, what kind of noobz go there?

Comment

Re

Originally posted by johanar View Post
          Looks like a web browser, so... Microsoft is releasing Internet Explorer for Linux!

If anyone else wanna take a guess, here's a list of possible companies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ue,_Washington
          If you look in the right-top corner you can see "Know your rights..." so it's Firefox.

Btw, that's the point of the video, to generate views->money(not for the youtube video...).

Comment

It's with intention that I just hastily recorded the L4D2 Linux demo at Valve from an iPhone 4S.)
            Thanks to this advertisement I'll never buy an icrap. :P Android rocks.

Comment

I don't think they're based in Washington, but I just got an email this morning from Codeweavers pre-announcing their new browser product... "By mating Wine support for ActiveX controls with a new browser, users will be able to navigate to pages that were previously only accessible using IE. " Maybe it's a forked Firefox with IE Tab under Linux... but I didn't see anything ActiveX-specific in there.

Comment

I just happened to be out in Bellevue when another interesting Linux hardware project was being prepared by another firm.
                I guess that means its not a browser.

Comment

Talk about maximizing ads revenue...

Comment

My guess is it has more to do with the console output on the left than the arsing about on the right

Also it just goes to show that no matter how good the camera is a poor operator will always get poor results

Comment

Working...
                    X