Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcohol propaganda in Phoronix

Quote Originally Posted by Kakao View Post
    Good luck with your psychotic episodes. Judging by your tone they are not too far away.
    judging by my tone? LOL wow I'm shocked about your "Professional" way to check my health status.

its impossible to hurt your health with GBL source: "↑ NTP Study Reports TR-406 Toxicology and Carcinogenesis Studies of γ-Butyrolactone (CAS No. 96-48-0) in F344/N Rats and B6C3F1 Mice (Gavage Studies) oder Cognitive Enhancement Research Institute Discussion." this source prove you life longer with GBL than without.

its also impossible to kill you with LSD : http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSD#Angaben_zur_Giftigkeit

"that the ratio of effective dose to lethal dose in humans is approximately 1:1000, that is a thousand times the dose of an effective dose in humans would lead to fatal poisoning (for comparison, alcohol and nicotine, this value is approximately 1:8). Pharmacists assume a therapeutic range from 280th This would be a safe drug LSD. [33]" source: ↑ Zitiert aus: Robert M. Julien: Drogen und Psychopharmaka. Spektrum Verlag, 1997. Quelle: Gable, R.S. (1993): Toward a Comparative Overview of Dependence Potential and Acute Toxity of Psychoactive Substances Used Nonmedically. In: American Journal of Drug and Alcohol Abuse. Bd. 19, S. 263–281.

you can overdose LSD 999 times and you will not die. this means its a very save drug in medical use.

also LSD is a proved medicine against alcoholism:
    "Studies in the 1950s, noted in the treatment of alcoholism with LSD, a success rate of 50 percent. [6] [7] The success rate of Alcoholics Anonymous is however only about 10%. [8] However, some LSD studies due to methodological criticized shortcomings and different groups had different results. In a 1998 article published the works were re-examined on the subject. It was concluded that the question of the efficacy of LSD in treating alcoholism is unanswered so far. [9] A 2012 meta-analysis confirmed the original published in the studies noted beneficial effect. [10] [11​​]"

also its a proved medicine against Cluster headache! "↑ R. Andrew Sewell, John H. Halpern & Harrison G. Pope Jr: Response of cluster headache to psilocybin and LSD. In: Neurology. Bd. 66, 2006, S. 1920–1922, PMID 16801660 (PDF; 239 KB)"

also its a proved medicine against cancer pain: "↑ Peter Gasser: LSD-unterstützte Psychotherapie bei Personen mit Angstsymptomatik in Verbindung mit fortgeschrittenen lebensbedrohenden Erkrankungen"

and all these studies never ever result in a permanent psychotic episode

Even water is toxic for human, all depends on dose size. LSD could cause interim psychosis to normal people, but if you do have latent gene that causes schizophrenia it could make you insane permanently.

Beer is pretty harmless, it makes you fat That reminds me it's friday, I should go and buy some beer(maybe kozel or something more special)...

Quote Originally Posted by tuke81 View Post
    Beer is pretty harmless
    I'm sorry I'm raining on everybody's parade. But it is not harmless. In some people dependency will develop in a few years while in others it will take 150 years so they will die much sooner. There is no smart alcohol use. Alcohol dependency does not consider education level, social class, religion, personality or anything else. Indeed, other than genes, it is totally random. But dependency is not the only problem. Alcohol will make it much more probable to someone to be involved in violence, including domestic and vehicle related. Health problems, including those caused by the fat you talk about, are more likely in alcohol users.

I'm sorry, are you complaining Michael posts whatever he wants on his own site?

You're not raining on everyone's parade - The majority of people (especially those that take the time to read sites like this?) are intelligent enough to realise that the odd article on "going out" is not a bad influence.
    I'd be more concerned about your hobby of trolling If you're not...Honestly....Actually...I can't respond without being mean - I'll summarise with "Common sense"

Even water is toxic for human, all depends on dose size. LSD could cause interim psychosis to normal people, but if you do have latent gene that causes schizophrenia it could make you insane permanently.
    no scientific study ever prove your lie but you can show me the studies.
    i show you many studies with LSD and not a single one do have 1 single patient with this effect "causes schizophrenia"

this means you complete talk bullshit and FUD!

you only count on single individual cases without any scientific and academic criteria.

this makes you look like a fool!

Beer is pretty harmless,
    this is just wrong newer studies prove a toxic and unhealthy effect with only 1 glass per week!

you need to drink less than 1 glass per week to stay save against the toxic effects of alcohol!

There is no smart alcohol use.
    this is wrong you can cure methanol poisoning with alcohol!
    "Dr.House" do this in one episode he stole vodka from the food store to cure methanol poisoned man.
    thats works because the alcohol protect the lifer against the methanol and then on a long time run on alcohol the lifer can win the fight against the methanol!

Alcohol dependency does not consider education level, social class, religion, personality or anything else. Indeed, other than genes, it is totally random. But dependency is not the only problem. Alcohol will make it much more probable to someone to be involved in violence, including domestic and vehicle related. Health problems, including those caused by the fat you talk about, are more likely in alcohol users.
    there is hope you can cure alcoholism with IBOGA (80% chance )and LSD(60% chance) with a single dosage

Michael seems to have some kind of attachment to European culture, specifically German. And in many central European countries people just tend to drink a lot of beer as a part of their everyday lives. And it's usually not about getting all drunk either. And this stuff goes back hundreds (thousands?) of years, so it's kinda like going to China where people eat dogs and being offended about that.

Posting occasional pictures of beer is completely harmless. However,

Quote Originally Posted by Pahanilmanlintu View Post
    And this stuff goes back hundreds (thousands?) of years, so it's kinda like going to China where people eat dogs and being offended about that.
    So, if there was a picture or a mention about Michael eating a dog or two every now and then, you wouldn't mind?

Talking

PROST!

Greetings from Austria. I love Beer. Please continue to make beer pics.

Beer is healthy!!!!!!!!!!!